part 17

Meanwhile,
with the mafia's, everything is peaceful as always. Everyone is eating peacefully, or you can say forcefully, as their father and mother are still angry at them for putting the triplets' lives in danger.

"Are you happy now for putting your siblings' lives in danger?" Mr. Lee said.

Silence fell, as no one wanted to fight with their parents.

"Answer, kids. Aren't you feeling very happy now? Just celebrate. I'm going to book a whole drinks here, let's have a party. Oh, I forgot that your mission failed. The triplets are alive, right? And they are with your cousins, enjoying, right?"

"Dad," Chan said.

"What? I didn't say anything wrong, kids. Oh, I'm sorry again for spoiling your plan," Mr. Lee said.

"We didn't think it would go that far," Minho said.

" "We just wanted some fun," Han said.

"But it happened right when they were struggling for their lives. How was it fun when your whole family was present, some of them comforting, crying, and all? Woooooow, why didn't I think it was fun," Mr. Lee mocked them.

Just the mafia had enough; they were ready to go.

"Now I know your next plan, kids. I know you will go straight to the triplets to give punishment to them because they made you angry. Also, because of them, I get angry with you, right? Oh, sorry again for spoiling your plan," Mr. Lee said.
Just the mafia had enough; then they went to their rooms, slamming the doors.

"You don't have to say anything like that, Lee," IU said.

"They need to realize what they did. It's my fault they are like that," Lee said.

"We will never know what the future is planning for us. We just need to flow like water and get ready for our future situations," IU said.

"I'm regretting my past actions. It's all my fault. I was never there when my kids needed me most," Lee said.

" Me too, I was never there when they needed me most. At least you had them, but I myself was left all alone with no one beside me. I was paralyzed; I couldn't even touch any of my children," IU said.

"Let's make a better future, Jieun, forgetting about our past."

"But for that, we have to be united from our hearts, not separate from others, Lee."

Time skip

Beautiful morning in TXT house.
"Aish, these mama's boys, why aren't they coming?" Lee Min Ho shook his head in front of his wife.

"They are your kids; it's your family hobby you forget about," Suzy said, rolling her eyes.

"Kids, come fast; otherwise, you will be late on your first day," Mr. Lee shouted.

"Coming, Dad," everyone shouted back.
After some time, they came and started to eat their breakfast.

"Dad, do you have another car that you never used?" Felix asked Lee Min Ho.

"Yes," Mr. Lee said, looking confused.

"Oh, you don't want to come with us?" Kai asked.

" "No, no, it's not like that. Our brothers said we don't need to tell about ourselves to others, so it's better to have another car," Felix said in a polite tone.

"You don't need to hide yourselves, babies. If they have a problem, then-" Mr. Lee was cut off by TXT.

"Then be our siblings. We don't have a problem, right, dad?" Mr. Lee smiled at his kids' statement.

"But-"

"No 'buts,' kids. Your cousins are enough to protect you from others," Mr. Lee said.

"Correction, brothers, not cousins. If SKZ didn't want them, then they are going to be our siblings," Yeonjun said.

"As you wish, my sons."

Time skip,

TXT and the triplets arrived at their college. Well, TXT was already famous in school because they are the sons of a top businessman and cousins of SKZ.

"Oh, look, new stu-- ommo, TXT!" Girls started screaming.

"Wait, they are with new kids who came four days ago," one of the boys said from the crowd.

The crowd stopped screaming, thinking about the relation between them.

Suddenly, TXT said, "Guys, meet our siblings".

"Wait, you have other siblings and you are telling us these new kids are your siblings?" a girl asked.
They nodded.
"It means they are the reason why you transferred here," they nodded.

"Oh my, thank you triplets," lots of girls said to them.

The triplets just showed their fake smiles. When TXT saw the triplets were getting uncomfortable, they asked the crowd to move, and they passed out. It didn't take long for this news.

(Hey guys, I'm so sorry this part is not as big as you expect from me. Currently, I'm working on four stories. It's really hard to write all of them every day. Maybe this episode is short, but the next one will be better than this.

Also, guys, if you are searching for a mafia brothers series, then you must check out my first book.)

LOST SIBLINGSWhat happens when 4 siblings and their mother found out their family whome they think died  will come to them

LOST SIBLINGS
What happens when 4 siblings and their mother found out their family whome they think died  will come to them.

will they expect what they are?or they again leave them

This story is  full   of secrets, suspense,
action , scary, some kind of funny and lots of..

This is my  first mafia brother series I hope you will check if you like my writing