part 24

Sam's POV:
Finally, exams are over, and today is the last day before vacation. Ohhh God, I've waited for this for a long time. Yeah, I really like college, but not always going; it sucks.

(Author: Yeah, it's only been 2 days since my college started, and it's sucking like hell.)

Today is a very important day for me because I'm finally going on vacation, and I want to tell Nikki that I have feelings for him. I've really liked him for the past month, and I've never seen someone like him. I don't want to lose him.

End of Sam's POV

Then Sam and her two brothers started walking happily from their classroom, and as always, she bumped into someone. You know he is none other than Nikki and his best friends.

"Aish, guys, why do you always bump into each other and look at each other like you've never seen them before? Stop that eye contact," Felix and Jeongin said in unison.

"Don't copy, you fox."

"Don't copy me, you duck," both Felix and Jeongin said in unison.

"Stop it guys, you are always bickering with each other," Sam said, breaking her eye contact with Niki.

"And also, this has been your regular drama since you met Niki," again both twins said in unison.

"Whatever, guys, today is the last day of our college," Niki said shyly.

"So what, we are going to come back after vaccination," Sam said, being confused by Niki's behavior.

"Mmhmm, well, I want to tell you something," Niki said, looking at her.

"What, you are going to Japan again, leaving me here? How dare you," Sam said in a panicked tone.

"Wait, when did I say that?" Niki asked himself, getting confused.

"Aish, Niki, fast, just say what you want to tell her, don't waste time, my mint choco is waiting for me," Sunoo said, doing his iconic eye roll.

But before anyone could say anything, Niki grabbed Sam in his arms, pulled her closer, closer, and closer. Now they were face to face, both of them smashed their lips together. It happened in just a blink.

" "Oh, my, oh my God, Niki's blood pumping crazy."

"Oh, my, oh my god, no one gonna save Sam," Enhypen members said in unison, singing their own song with different feelings.

"Bro, I thought he would never be able to confess to her," Heeseung said, looking amazed by Niki.

"What was that? They just kissed in front of my innocent eyes," Jungwon said, closing his eyes dramatically.

"What did I just see?" Jake asked.

Meanwhile, their twin's reaction was like, "What just happened? Are our eyes correct, or have we both become blind?"
And they started to see unholy things.

Are they really 19 years old? Is she their sister or what? Both of them were stunned and unable to speak, just looking at their sister blankly.

"I wonder how your spotlight is so bright to make us blind," Felix said, closing his eyes.

"Aish, guys, separate them before the sons of Hitler see them like this."

"Yes, please. What will they think of me? How I raised my younger siblings like this? Aish, not at all. Please tell them to come to their conscious state," Felix said in a panic tone, opening his eyes.

"I know, but who's going to separate them at this state? Just look at them. Even though we are talking loudly, they don't seem to care," Jungwon said.

"How are we going to do that? Aish, it will be foolish if we pulled them. I can't imagine that," Sunghoon said.

Meanwhile, with their mafia brothers:

"It's supposed to be a brother series. What the hell, author Sam, are you writing?" Han shouted, getting his brothers' attention.

"Why are you shouting Sam's name?" Seungmin asked in his usual cold tone.

"It's not our, I mean, father's daughter. It's an FF by author Sam. She just made the mafia's sister kiss someone," Han shook his head in disappointment.

"You and your FF, I'm done with you," Changbin said.

Suddenly, they heard the girls whispering.

"Hey, did you see the two newcomers who came last month? They were kissing," the first girl said.

"Aish, both of them found each other, but I'm still single," the second girl said, wiping her tears.

"Liar, don't you have a crush on Professor Jeon, Lisa?" the third girl said.

"Stop it, guys, we are forgetting our main point," the first girl said.

"Aish, Jennie unnie, yes, I see both of them looking cute together."

"Hey, I guess the little girl is TXT's sister and the boy is TXT's friend," Rose said.

When she said this, all the mafia brothers widened their eyes and ran towards the direction where they heard students cheering.

They went directly towards Sam, who was holding Nikie's hand lovingly, while the rest of his friends and brothers looked at them annoyed.

When all of them saw their mafia brothers, they widened their eyes. Just in a blink, Hyunjin slapped Sam, and her cheek became red. Niki, who was ready to protect her girlfriend, was dragged by his friends into a corner.

"What the hell," Sam said, touching her cheek and looking at Hyunjin with teary eyes.

"Come with us," Minho said, holding her wrist tightly.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm not your toy or your personal thing that you can drag me anywhere," Sam shouted, struggling to be free.

"Shut your fucking mouth. We don't want to talk to you shits here," Bangchan said.

(At that time, BTS also came by, and TXT and Enhypen were already present. They signaled to all students to go home and not waste their time on family drama. Okay, now let's continue.)

"Then just go home. I'm not coming with you," Sam protested.

"Why are you so mannerless? Don't you think about our family's reputation? You are not an adult to do anything. You showed your true colors of how your adopted parents teach you to be a bitch," Changbin said.

Now it's enough for Sam.

"What do you think? Who are you, ahh, mafia's? That's how our father raised you. Shame on you."

Again, a slap from Seungmin, now Sam's blood comes from her lips. TXT quickly hides Felix and Jeongin, but Sam has a sacrificial smile on her face even in that state. Niki is struggling to come for her.

"What? It's not true. And for your kind information, your father was the person who told me to propose to him because he knows I love him. Then what is the problem for you? Who are you to me?" Sam asked.
The mafia became quiet.