part 19

"We are their brother's form heart's and blood " TXT said left along with triplets

Time skip At SKZ mansion

Author's POV

The boys come home already, well I can't tell what they are feeling right now, they are angry or somewhat hurt because of TXT's words which they said before leaving them with triplets. They didn't even talk back to them because they have no words.

TXT are their cousins by true blood, plus they told the whole school about being triplet brothers, which they are not. They are SKZ. Now the whole school knows that the triplets are heirs of Lee, but not being SKZ brothers, they are known as TXT brothers. All of this is happening what SKZ want, but they are not happy. They don't know why."

End of author's POV

"Welcome back," Lee said.

SKZ turned their heads towards Lee, ready to be scolded again by their father as they were expecting that TXT might have told him about school.

"Well, I guess you had fun with your cousins and siblings. I can't even understand your things. Why didn't TXT tell me about your drama at school? They are really great liars who can't lie properly," Lee shook his head.

SKZ were not surprised that TXT didn't tell anything about today's incident. They already knew about it, no matter what happened with them, but they never made their other siblings in trouble. They thought this time they really told the truth.

"Whatever guys, I know because I sent my people to your college but now this is not important, the matter is tomorrow we are going to TXT's house," Lee Jong-suk said.

"Why?" SKZ asked in unison.

"Because tomorrow is Soobin's birthday and we are invited," Lee said.

AT TXT MANSION

"And that's how triplets defend their brother's cool, right?" Kai said, recounting all the events that happened at school to his mother.

"Oh, that's great," Suzy said.

"Tomorrow is a special day for all of us, and this is going to be the first party the triplets will attend," Suzy said.

"What is the special day tomorrow?" Felix asked.

"Tomorrow is Soobin's birthday," Suzy said and kissed Soobin.

"Aish, mom, I'm not small," Soobin pouted.

"Don't you like that?" Suzy asked him while tickling him.

"Ouch, ouch, omma, I like that ahhhh very much, please ahhh, please stop, ouch, it hurts," while others just enjoyed the mother-son bond drama.

"Aish, mom, stop, we are getting jealous," Beomgyu said. Soobin showed his tongue to Beomgyu and started to chase Soobin. Just a normal day and night in TXT Mansion.

In the morning,
"So today we are going shopping but not college?" Jeongin asked, and Felix nodded.

"Ah, guys, it's okay. Sometimes we need to enjoy ourselves instead of going to boring college," Taehyun said.

"Kids, I want to tell you something," Lee Min Ho said, looking sad.

"What is it, Dad? Why are you looking sad?" Kai asked.

"Actually, kids, your uncle Lee Jong Suk called me and..."

"And?" There is tension in their house.

"And he wants the triplets back at his mansion after a week," Lee Min Ho said.

"What?!" Everyone almost yelled along with the triplets.

"Cool down, guys," Lee Min Ho said.

"How can we cool down when there's almost a heart attack for us, Dad?" Beomgyu said.

"Dad, can't you say no to them?" Yeonjun said.

" "I can't, because after all, they are his kids. We can't force it, but don't worry, we have a week, so enjoy, right?" Lee said, looking at the triplets. While the triplets looked somewhat sad, they nodded their heads.

"Okay, so we are gonna make Soobin's birthday special, but before that, I wanted to talk to the triplets," Lee Min Ho said in a serious tone.