part 9

Here, triplets already received their schedule and entered the class. The teacher noticed them as they entered the class.

"So today we are getting three newcomers in our class, introduce yourselves, kids," the teacher said.

"Hello, my name is Kelvin, I mean Lee Felix. I'm the oldest," Felix said.

"My name is I.N., but you can call me Jeongin if you want."

"Sam."

"Wait, guys, are you siblings?" one of the girls said.

"Yes, and we are triplets," all three of them said in unison.

"Wow, I've never seen triplets before," a male student said.

"Hello, kids, I'm your worldwide handsome teacher, Kim Seok Jin," the teacher said.

They bowed to him.
"Oh, don't be too formal. I guess you are new to Korea," Jin asked.

"Yes, sir, it's just been a few days since we transferred here," Felix said.

"You look young according to us," a boy said.

" You are look young than us boy said.
"Our age is 16," Felix said.

"Ommo, it means you are talented for coming here early," a girl said.
They just nodded.

"Well, do you guys have any triplets things? I mean any kind of sense that connects all of you?" a girl asked.

"Well, we can sense each other's pain," Jeongin said.

"Woooooow, that's amazing," all the class said in unison.

"Okay, just drop the point, kids. Please have a seat," Jin said.

Then he started his lecture. After that, all the class started to introduce and talk to them. Well, triplets are grateful for having very good classmates, not like other students who bully others.
Well, triplets come home early because Sam is looking so pale and tired.

Time skip at home.
The triplets have already come home early.
Felix also called the doctor to treat Sam when IU finally arrived.

"Baby, are you feeling well now?" IU said while caressing her hair.
"Hmmm."

"Are you mad at me?"

"Who wouldn't be?" Jeongin said.

"But I didn't do anything."

"Who said that?" Felix said.

"Did someone bother you?"

"So you will kill them?" Sam said.

"What is your problem?"

"Problem, aish problem, problem, and only problem. We were born from a problem, our parents got killed by problems, we are here because of problems, our whole life is a problem," Felix said angrily.

"You just caged us here, cut our wings, and now asking us what our problems are," Jeongin said in sacrificed tone.

"What are you talking about?"

"You already know, Omma. You don't need to protest. Do you know why we are still here? Because our mom said, 'No matter what happens, never go alone on your path and never leave your family.' That's why we are still here," Sam said.
"I'm your omma. I know what is good or bad for you."

"According to us, our mom is dead. The person in front of us just gave birth to us," Felix said.

"Yes, only the reason of our existence, nothing more."

"You know I can't do anything."

"We know, that's why we are quiet. Otherwise, we are still ready to take our soul from our body," Jeongin said.

"Don't say something stupid."

"Truth is always bitter," Felix said.

"You were not there when we needed you most. You are not the person who held our hand to walk for the first time. You are not the person who fed us for the first time. You are not the person who held us for the first time. You are not the person who we said our first word to. Then who are you to us?" Sam said, yelling at her.

Just this time, IU didn't control herself and slapped Sam hard out of her anger.

"Just stop it," IU yelled.

And then IU went out of their room angrily.