part 3

"Dare to say any single word to us, then be ready for the conclusion," Hyunjin slapped him so hard.

"Oh, kids want their parents back, I guess," Bin said with a smirk.

"Well, sorry guys for your loss, but we can send you to them... interesting, right?" Seungmin said.

Three of them started trembling in fear. They didn't want to die early; they wanted to complete their dreams, they wanted to live.

But look now, three of them lost all their hopes. They sensed their death, holding each other's hands tightly.

"OMG, kids holding each other's hands to die, how emotional. I want to cry right now," Lee Know said in a dramatic way.

"If they want to die together, then I'm going to give this chance to my young three kids," Lee Jong Suk said, pointing at Changbin, Hyunjin, Seungmin.

"Now let's end the entire Kelvin family," Chan said. Three mafias loaded their guns, and triplets closed their eyes. Then suddenly, someone shouted, "Stoooooop!"

IU's POV
I heard gunshots. What's going on downstairs? My family is in danger, and here I am, unable to move.

I'm trying my best to move, then I heard my kids crying. They also came. I need to save my kids. Then, God knows how I got the power to walk and talk. I will save my kids.

End of IU's POV

All of them then looked upstairs and saw a familiar face. She was walking with the help of the stairs' handrail.

"Well, I thought there are only five members living in this family," Chan said. "Anyways, she also wants to join these kids," Lee Know said. Now the lady comes down the stairs, and all of their eyes are on her.

Now her face is visible to all of them, and they are just looking at her blankly.

"Leave my kids," IU said, then hugged her triplets.

"Omma," all of them said in unison with tears in their eyes and hugged her back.

"Omma, they killed, they killed mom and dad," Jeongin said.

"Why are you here? They will kill you too," Felix said.

"Well, well, well, stop your drama," Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

Then Lee Jong Suk came closer to them and said, "Jieun, is that you?"
IU recognized the voice; she looked into his eyes with no fear.

"Wearing a mask never hides your identity, Mister Lee Jong Suk."