part 26

Back to Sam's brothers:
"I'm going to see Sam," Felix said.

"Wait, we are coming with you," Jeongin, TXT, and ENHYPEN said in unison.

All of us went to see her, but none of them found her.

"Where is Sam?" they all said, searching for her here and there. Getting panicked, they called her, but nothing worked.

They called their parents, still searching for Sam. Felix and Jeongin were crying but managed themselves. It all happened in just a blink, like Sam was here with them, then suddenly disappeared.

"She doesn't have any friends, and we don't know much about this city," Jeongin said.

"It's the fault of all of you. Why the hell did you let her go?" Lee shouted towards his son.

"Why the hell did you have to create drama in school when you yourself said that you mean nothing to her? Then what happened now?" IU also asked,

getting angry. This is the first time they see IU in a very dangerous look.

"If something happened to our sister then..."

"Then what?" Hyunjin asked, getting annoyed by their parents' and brothers' behavior.

"Then you don't think what we can do."

"What, you cry your heart out?" Lee Know said in a mocking tone.

"If I didn't find my sister, then I wouldn't hesitate to kill myself and blame your entire family," Niki said.

"Oh, should I kill you, little boy?" Changbin said.

"Maybe I'm little, but my height is bigger than your brain," Niki said.

"Watch your mouth before talking to me, kid," Changbin said with a cold tone.

"If you guys forget, then let me remind you we are the No. 1 biggest mafia here. No one will dare to mess with us. I'm definitely sure if she gets kidnapped, it will only take a few minutes to find her," Chan said, using his leader card.

"Then what are you waiting for? Go and find her," Lee said.

( Guys, this is your author: "I don't know why whenever I try to make a good relationship with mafia brothers and their siblings, it's always messed up. It's the end of this series, but their relationships are still complicated. It seems like none of them wanted to change themselves. But still, I tried to make the ending as good as possible. Enjoy, guys, maybe this episode is the end of this series."

Meanwhile, with Seventeen, "Is he awake?" Vernon asked Minghao.

" "Yes, that dumb guy is waking up, but not this little demon who is sleeping peacefully like it's her own home," Minghao said, looking at Sam. Slowly, all members gather around her bed.

Yes, bed. Or maybe our kidnappers are dumb, but not that bad. They thought, "What if the girl doesn't like the basement? What if her family doesn't give them money if they find out the girl was in the basement?" So, they thought it's better she stays with them. Also, all of them thought to wear white since every mafia used black color; they thought they would be different.

Back to Seventeen,

"Hey, for the first time, Woozi hyung did something bigger than his height," Mingyu said.

"Do you know if your height is small, then it's really easy to kick someone's balls. Do you want to experience stopping your future generation?" Woozi said, looking at Mingyu.

"Naah, I'm good."

"Guys, look," Wonwoo said, pointing at Sam who is moving.

Sam Yeon cutely opened her eyes and said, "Good morning sunshine, it's time to wake up. Don't be lateeeeeee... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Where the hell am I? This is not my... not my dumbest brother's room. Where the hell am I?" Sam shouted at the top of her lungs while 13 people shut and covered their eyes and ears.