part 21

Next day,
At the party,
Author's POV:
The Lee family didn't invite anyone except their family and some of Soobin's friends who haven't arrived yet, but our BTS and SKZ family have arrived.

End of author's POV:

"Attention, attention! Today is a special day because it's the birthday of the biggest math hater, King Birthday Day," Kai said.

"Plus, his friends haven't arrived yet," Taehyun said, controlling his laughter.
Then Soobin snatched the mic from them.

"This is not the place to have a random talk show. Come on, today is my birthday. At least today, give me some respect."

But all of his brothers shook their heads as a sign of no, and he just rolled his eyes.

"The party is more boring than I thought," Yeonjun said.

"But we can make it better," the triplets appeared out of nowhere and started to play music loudly.

" "Come on, everyone, let's dance!"

Everyone started to enjoy the party, of course, except for our mafia boys. They were just looking at the triplets, observing how happy they were.

Seeing the triplets happy made the mafia boys feel happy inside, though they didn't know why.

Then the music suddenly stopped, and the lights went off, focusing only on Sam, who had a guitar in her hand and a peaceful smile on her face.

She started to sing a melodious song full of love and emotions, making others happy just by looking at her with a proud smile. When her song ended, everyone started to clap for her, but unfortunately, her heel broke, and she was about to fall.

She closed her eyes, ready to feel the pain, but when she opened her eyes, she met two beautiful eyes looking at her with a smile on his face.

"A beautiful girl like you needs to be careful," he said.

"Why does a girl need to be careful when a handsome boy is ready to save her?" Her words made the boy in front of her smile widely.

"Looking at your style, you don't seem to be from this country."

" Neither you"

"I'm Niki from Japan,"

"Sam from Australia."

"It's nice to meet you," both of them said in unison.

"Sorry to disturb you guys, but are you going to stay like this forever?" Beomgyu said, popping out from nowhere to tease them.

Then they realized their situation and quickly stood up, flashing a wide smile.

"Aish, kids these days," Jin shook his head.

"Jin hyung, are you feeling jealous because your girlfriend is out of the country?" Kai smirked.

"Hey, you little brat, come here. I will show you how I'm feeling," Jin said and started to chase Kai. This is a regular drama everyone thought.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't introduce them to you. Sam, meet ENHYPEN, my friends. He is Jay, Heeseung, Jake, Sunoo, Sunghoon, Jungwon, and lastly, you know him, Niki. He is the same age as you," Soobin said.

"And ENHYPEN, meet the triplets. I mean, he is Felix, I.N, and she is Sam," they shook hands.

"It's nice to meet you."

"Same to you."

"I know she is only an attention seeker," Sungmin said loud enough for Sam to hear, but she continued what she was doing, not wanting to make a scene here.

"So today is my birthday, right?" Soobin said.

"Yes, you dumbass, did you already forget about it when I haven't even eaten a single piece of the cake?" Yeonjun said.

"I mean, thank you, everyone, for coming to my birthday, and I have a birthday wish," Soobin said, looking at Sam, who was busy eating with a full mouth, looking super cute.

Even Yeonjun just smiled looking at her, but she was cutely glaring at Sam for suddenly looking at her.

"What is it?" everyone asked.

"Look, brother, if you want a gift from me, then sorry, I don't have enough money to buy expensive gifts," Sam said, munching her food.

"I already have lots of expensive gifts. I don't need one from you too."

"Then what do you want?" she raised her eyebrows.

"You have to call us 'oppa'."
" But I always say "oppa" to all of you except... "She looked at SKZ who are glaring at her. She rolled her eyes.

"Yes, but I want to listen in the cutest way possible, which will be my most beautiful memory. Can't you do that for me?"

"Of course, it's not that hard," then all of her brothers sat in their respective seats.

Sam closed her eyes, then opened them with full of happiness, a beautiful smile on her face, making her whole body vibrate. Everyone could hear her breath as she held the mic.

"Oppas, your Sam loves you very, very much," she said this line with full of love, care, adoring her facial expressions, telling how happy she is, making all her brothers happy.

"I don't mind if she calls me oppa," Han mumbled.

"What did you say?" Chan asked.

"Nothing."

It's a really new feeling for her brothers. They also want to join the triplets for the first time. They wanted Sam to call them oppa.

Only they know how they are controlling themselves and acting normal, but inside, they are happy. Finally, something good is happening.