part 14

"If something happens to any of my kids, then I will burn your hospital with my own hands," Lee said angrily.

"We are trying our best, sir," the doctor said in a scared voice.

Time skip It's been 24 hours, but none of our triplets open their eyes. IU also comes to her consciousness and starts crying again regarding all of her past. She hasn't even slept.

Others are still comforting her one by one, and our mafia boys are just watching as if this is a new drama to them. They don't show any interest, just looking at them blankly.

"It's been 24 hours. Why are they taking so much time to wake up?" Lee asked the doctor.

"If they are able to beat their past memories, then they will come to their conscious state. If one of them is able to do that, then the others will also come to their consciousness," the doctor said.

After some time, Sam started to move slowly. Slowly, Felix and Jeongin's bodies also responded, making others happy as if triplets had come from war and won. Everybody started to gather around them.

Slowly, the three of them opened their eyes and widened them.

"Where are we?" Felix said with a confused look.

"You are at the hospital," IU said while hugging the three of them.

Suddenly, they had flashbacks of the bloody boy, and they were about to faint again, but TXT went to them and hugged them tightly.

"Who are you guys?" Jeongin asked with confusion.

"Our bad, we didn't introduce ourselves. We are your lovely dovely cousins who saved you," Yeonjun said.

"Cousins?" the triplets asked in confusion.

"Yes, cousins, and I bet I'm going to be your favorite brother," Beomgyu said.

"No, I'm going to be your favorite," Taehyun said.

Then they started arguing and bickering with each other, and the triplets looked at them dumbfounded. At that time, BTS also entered the room.

"Professors?" Triplets again said in confusion.

"Sorry to disturb you guys, but I guess I'm going to be their favorite brother," Taehyung said.

"Brother?" Triplets were dumbfounded.

But this time, no one is listening to the triplets because everyone is really busy arguing with each other for the favorite brother.

When the door opened again with two men and two women who are unfamiliar to the triplets.

"I know my children, you are very confused, and your dumb brothers are busy arguing with each other without any introduction.
By the way, I'm your big uncle Lee Dong Wook, and this lady who is smiling like an idiot is my wife and the mother of these seven crackhead professors," Lee Dong Wook said.

"And I'm your second big uncle, and this angel who is glowing like a star is my wife. I'm the father of those five crackheads, and my name is Lee Min Ho."

" "How can you introduce your wife like that, you dumb creature?" (little smack on Lee Dong Wook's butt).
"By the way, I'm your big aunt, Boah."

"And I'm your second big aunt, Suzy."

At that time, all the group of crackheads became silent as they saw their fathers and mothers.
"Our bad, we didn't introduce ourselves yet.
My name is Yeonjun."

"I'm Soobin."

"I'm Beomgyu."

"Taehyun."

"And lastly, I'm your most favorite brother, Kai."

"In your dreams. By the way, you know me, but let's introduce. I'm your big brother among all of our family, worldwide handsome Jin." (flying kiss)

"I'm sweet as sugar and hot like butter, brother Yoongi."

"I'm your hope, you are my hope, I'm J-Hope."

"I'm Namjoon, and sometimes I accidentally break things."

"I'm your cute brother, Jimin."

"As I said, I'm going to be your favorite, so keep my name in your mind. I'm your favorite brother, Taehyung."

" My body is very fit to carry three of you  my name is jungkook international playboy do wanna join my sports team "

" This is cheating we also wanted a royal introduction like this " yeonjun pouted