part 12

Time skip

Okay, another day in hell.
The triplets are already in their college, having deep thoughts and holding each other's hands tightly, not wanting to face any more problems in their lives.
Then the lecture starts, and suddenly a boy, who is fully covered in blood, just falls in front of them, triggering their trauma.

They start to breathe slowly, their vision starts to blur, everyone's voices start to echo in their heads. They start sweating profusely. At that time, their biggest fear, their brother, also appears with a huge smirk on their faces, which traumatizes them even more.

They start getting visions of the day when their parents died. Slowly, they close their eyes, and at that moment, someone comes to them. But before they can see anything, they blank out.

Mafia brothers' POV

"Let's have fun, guys," Han said.

"We've tortured almost every student here," Seungmin said.

"But not our siblings," Hyunjin said with a smirk.

"Let's give them punishment for annoying us," Minho said.

"Aren't they afraid of blood?" Changbin said with a smirk.

And then they made a plan. They found a boy and started to beat him until he was covered in blood. According to their plan, they threw him onto the triplets' table.

They then entered the classroom of the triplets with huge smirks to see their reactions. However, what they saw made them regret their actions. Before they could reach them, five boys had already entered and ran towards them.

"TXT," all of them said in unison.

Names: Lee Yeonjun, Soobin, Beomgyu, Taehyun, and KaiPersonalities: Sweet and caring cousins of SKZ and BTS, sons of Lee Minho and Lee Suzy, don't like mafia business at all, love their siblings a lot, always want a baby sister

Personalities: Sweet and caring cousins of SKZ and BTS, sons of Lee Minho and Lee Suzy, don't like mafia business at all, love their siblings a lot, always want a baby sister.

TXT POV:
"Here we transferred to this new college because Uncle Lee Jong Suk told us about our other cousins. We are really excited to meet them. Uncle Lee Jong Suk knows about our mafia cousins, and since they don't want triplets, they won't care about them.

So, we are here to take care of them. Our other cousins are professors here, and we are going to bring them to our home for a few days as they are not good with others.

But when we entered the classroom, we froze upon seeing them. They were literally fighting to the death, and their brothers were enjoying the show, as we expected. So, we ran to them, took them to the hospital, and called Auntie Jieun and Uncle Lee.

End of TXT POV