Three At Three AM

Christian
Something wet woke me up and Anastasia told me to call an ambulance and now. I get up and call 911 and then Jason and Gail to come over quickly. I change clothing and go check on Anastasia with all the towels I can locate and I pull up her gown and I pull her went panties off and check and she is about to give birth to our first child. I try to help her but I don't know how. I do know it's better for me to be where the babies are coming out. Soon I have somehow delivered my first son and I lay him on her stomach as Gail takes him and cuts the cord and suctions out the nasal and throat cavities and suddenly starts screaming. I turn and number two is coming faster and I catch him and he is already crying and Gail cuts his cord and clears out the basal and throat. The EMTs arrive and they get Anastasia onto the gurney and before they leave she gives birth to an amazingly beautiful and tiny baby girl. She is half her brothers size. She will have her own nursery no doubt. Jason says he will see to it a crib and everything is delivered and the room readied for a princess. We head to the hospital and all are healthy and well. Christian Jr., Theodore Raymond and Daisy Haviland Grey. They were born starting at three am and ending at three twenty am. The boys are both six pounds eight ounces and twenty inches and miss Daisy is four pounds and 14 inches long. All three are very healthy.

Anastasia
I can't believe how fast this happened, I was told labor would be a long time. The water broke and I couldn't get up because the babies were coming, Christian woke and ran to the restroom dialing 911 and telling them I couldn't be moved from my bed because the babies were arriving, they have enough information and then he calls Jason and Gail arrive soon after baby one arrives, Gail cuts the cord and ties it and then clears the cavities and he starts screaming as number two arrives and screaming and Gail takes him and Coker's his cavities and cuts the cord and ties it off. The get me on the gurney and number three is out and she is so very tiny and she whimpers quietly. They clear her cavalier and cuts the cord and ties it off. They wait until they are sure no other babies are going to show up. We are all transported to the hospital to get checked. Christian let's his family know we arrived safely and he is the father of triplets. He let's my family know as well. Soon everyone has arrived including the newlyweds. I am very tired after the babies were born. I tried to breast feed them, but I think they aren't getting enough milk and so do the nurses. We discuss adding formula as well.

Elliott
The babies are cute but Daisy is beautiful and very tiny. I think she can fit in my hands. Kate is wanting to hold them all. She's getting photos of all of them. I think she's going to want to have our own soon. I think I want to wait for a while longer. Mom and Havi are so happy about the grandchildren, Havi has two ten year olds already and her son is about a year younger than Ethan's twins. Mia was with him and I just happened to notice an engagement ring on her finger. She tries to hide it, so it's a new thing that must have occurred recently. So I don't even ask.

Kate
I finally get my hands on Daisy and she's just so beautiful and so tiny. She clutches my finger and her grip is strong. They were told they were having twins and they couldn't see the sex of the boys Daisy was being protected by her brothers in the womb. So I bet they do it now that they are born as well. The Ob/GYN was shocked as well because she went through the sonograms and she always thought Daisy was a shadow between the boys. We help feed the babies and change them as well. They are all good eaters. Anastasia had to give up the idea of nursing them. She was upset, but knew that it wasn't her fault. It isn't the size of breast and she is well endowed, it is that not everyone can produce enough milk for even one baby and Anastasia falls in that category. I hope I don't.

Mia
I am in heaven holding Daisy, she is beautiful and could be mistaken for a doll. I just hold her and stare at her face and she doesn't quite look like either Christian or Anastasia. The boys are very different in looks too. All three are good looking though. The eye colors are various shades of blue, Christian jr has light shade of his fathers hair. Theodore has a combination of their hair. Daisy has black hair and aqua colored eyes. It is amazing how different these triplets are. Ethan is smiling at me and we have discussed having children and his practice is growing and we bought a house and I am working as a chef and I am thinking of starting a catering business. Now I will be planning a wedding. Mom needs a big wedding and I am her last chance. Ethan agrees that we are going to be overwhelmed with everyone's wedding ideas.

Ethan
I would love to take Daisy home with us, but she belongs with Anastasia and Christian. Mia can't let go of her. She was a surprise baby, her brothers hid her from being seen by the sonogram apparently. Havi comes and gets Daisy and puts her in the bed they have for the babies and covers her with the blanket. All three are resting and so are Anastasia and Christian. It's time to go home.