False Reporting

Carla
I was arrested at my job for false reporting of my child missing. I am taken out in handcuffs and they show me the document I signed stating I had no children. The company apparently was questioned by authorities and they told them I had no children. They showed them my signed document to that proved it. I was terminated and arrested the same day. I saw Hyde watching me being put in the squad car. He was behind this I just know it.

Hyde
I left in my car, but I didn't get far when a car was following me and I noticed that they were getting too close. I changed directions and they moved to another lane and I lost them and arrived at my home. I get out and walk a few feet and feel something and I pass out.
I wake up and I am in the hospital. A doctor comes in and asks me how I am feeling today? What a stupid question to ask me.

Dr Arthur Howard
This guy has no idea what has happened to him. I am not sure if I should show him compassion or not. I know he just got off of raping someone because the rumors run rampant here. His rape victim was behind bars at the time, so she didn't do this to him. I was able to get the bleeding stopped but the cut off his penis and he was left at the hospital door during change of staff. Cameras couldn't make out who left him on a gurney. We took him into surgery and did our best for him, a plastic surgeon and a urologist are arriving soon to see what they can do for him. The police were called and they think someone may have sought to take revenge on him about the rape. A guard is outside the door. I think they made their point and aren't coming back.

Hyde
The doctor explained to me that he had to operate on me to save my life, but I will have a catheter for a while. He explains that my penis was cut off and was I left on a gurney in the hospital and luckily I was found very quickly. They rushed me to surgery and they are waiting for two surgeons to come look at me to see what they can do for me medically. I am not sure what they mean and they have not shown me anything and they will be changing my dressing soon. I am suddenly not feeling well at all. They are checking my temperature and my heart. I watch as the are working on me and I see nothing but dark. I am jerked around and tossed into flames. I hear screams and realize they are coming from me.

Dr Howard
I can't believe we lost him. I have the attendant call the morgue and come get the body to do an autopsy. It will take some time for the autopsy to get completed.

Connor Miller
I watch as they take the body of the rapist of my mother and sister. I recognized him in court and decided his raping women is done. I guess someone beat me to cutting his penis off. I found out he survived and was here in my own hospital. I was able to get in and introduce something that would kill him and would seem like he just developed an infection and it worked fast. I go take the body to the morgue. He was definitely not liked and he's dead now. I know that he has children. I should know, I am his son and my sister has his daughter. He raped my mom when he was a teenager and he raped my sister when he was a grown man. He drugged them both and they barely knew what happened again it was a he said she said. Both had to be hospitalized and they had a rape kit done. He was never taken to trial. I start my rounds and I am glad he is dead.

Bill Mitchell
I hated seeing it done, but understood her need to cut off his penis. We covered him up and rolled him into the hospital and walked out of the building. She was sitting there still in shock from getting raped and hospitalized with severe injuries and nearly died from the drugs. He chose the wrong woman to rape. Oscar Green drives as we speak about sports to get our minds off what we did. We held him down and gagged him she gave him something to lightly sedate him. Then she sliced it off. We got him out very quickly and slipped into the hospital and dropped him off. Boy that place was busy and they failed to asked questions. I can't wait to get home and start my new job.

Oscar Green
Oh boy I think we are going to be making another trip. Surely she isn't going to get Carla out on bond, she would be crazy if she does. Luckily she is going to have a baby and she needs her rest after everything she has been through. The drugs he gave her didn't cause a miscarriage. Her husband is arriving tomorrow morning and will want answers and retribution. David Cross is not a man to screw with, Alexa was at bar waiting for a friend when her bodyguards lost her in a crowd. They didn't find her until the next day. She was drugged, raped and beaten and left in an empty hotel room tied to a bed. The baby is a fighter that's for sure. She was taken to the hospital under an assumed name and they were told she was pregnant and they went from there. Once she was awake she recalled who did it to her. She kept telling him to go away and he wouldn't take no for an answer. She said that she felt woozy after a sharp pin in her arm and then he was guiding her out of the bar and she couldn't fight him.