Overnight Guests

Ray
We got over night guests, and we were okay with it because we are prepared for such. Mr Addison had been visiting for three months, when we found out he had lost his home. We couldn't allow him to go back to sleeping in the streets. The thing is is he had been homeless when we met him, yet he came to visit Roger every week. He somehow fooled us for three months and we discovered it after I had security follow him. They told us what they saw, we prepared a room for him and had him stay with us, we got him clothing and other things and so far so good. Then we found out Kate Kavanagh was being left overnight on play dates. We were surprised that her parents would do something like that, but made nothing big of it in front of Kate. We however decided to find out more about the Kavanagh parents.

Havi
We got two guests at once and we made due, but I don't like how Kate's parents just leaves their daughter with no intentions of picking her up until they absolutely had to. Mr Addison I can cope with and Ray is working on something for him now. Ray had Mrs Lincoln's place demolished and is building a nicer place there. The problems had just begun though. Investigators are there digging up bodies. No one has been identified yet, Ray told them to take their time finding the bodies. They are digging everything up and we are glad that a body was found before we built on the property. Charges are growing against Elena Lincoln, they think they might have found mr Lincoln's body. Crime scene tapes are up all around the Lincoln place.

Grace
We weren't surprised to find that the Lincoln property was yet again a crime scene. CSI investigators are all over the property after a body was dug up during demolitions of the ugly place. Ray told us it will take a while to determine whether they got all the bodies and then they need to identify them. It has big news and I for one am glad the house was demolished and now they are looking at the other properties she had anything to do with. Ray and Havi are allowing investigators access to everything.

Carrick
Ray and Havi asked me to recommend someone to represent them on all this Lincoln property fiasco. I told them that I could do that if they wish. I get together with them and look over everything and what's going on and the police are questioning them about everything and not being easy on them. They bought her properties before they were offered at auction directly from her creditors. They apparently are still identifying the bodies, they have notified the families of missing people. Charges against mrs Lincoln are growing and she has other charges concerning her husbands shipping company. They found out she was using the company to ship humans to various countries. They found containers with people in them being ready to ship out. Havi told me that she ran into mrs Lincoln when she came to town and she was told that she could find her wealthy men after she came to her salon and fixed her up and gave her her business card. She implied she could find her many men that would be interested in her and she would enjoy it. She told Elena she didn't need her help finding men. Ray had an incident where Elena got her hands on Anastasia as she got off her school bus and wouldn't let her go until she was allowed in the gate, he let her inside the gate and pointed a gun against her botoxed forehead and told let go of Anastasia or die on the spot. She let go of Anastasia and was thrown out of the gate and told next time she will get shot. She never came back and the school bus drivers were told never let anyone but the authorized person get her off the bus or take her from school. We do the same thing because she basically did the same thing but didn't grab the children, but she was looking the children over in a way that bothered us. So we kicked her out and told her not to come back.

Ray
Carrick put pressure on the cops to do their work and get off the properties and stop treating us as criminals. Once he got involved things sped up and they got Richard Lincoln identified. She apparently married him to gain access to his shipping company and he found out and was about blow the whistle on her and she killed him. One of his loyal friends came forward when they found Richards body. He asked if he could give him a proper burial, because he deserved better than what Elena gave him. He couldn't prove that Richard had been killed, but Elena threatened to kill him if he went to the police. She had him ran off the road to prove that she would follow through. People keep coming forward to testify against her.

Havi
I guess my instinct about Elena were right. I knew giving her a fake name would be the right thing to do. I am sure that if I was here when she used Anastasia to get through the gate, I would have shot and killed her. No one hurts my loved ones without something happening to them. I might not do it first hand, but it gets done. I am sure Elena can't sleep in her cell for fear she will be attacked in her bed. I got news that she is being targeted by a couple of family members of her victims. I'm hoping she gets tormented to her final demise. I think a lot of people are hoping that. Ray has decided to have a few of his friends handle the shipping company and getting it back to shipping goods and no humans or anything living. Most of the employees are being questioned about their part in shipping out humans. Ray fired everyone and his friends are going through everything and turning over anything that could be of use to the cops.