A Colossal Mistake

Warden Sam Thatcher
I am looking at a file on my desk and I will not believe what I am seeing. A release form for Elena Lincoln and that's just not happening. This can't be real, I am not releasing that woman. I pull the release form out of the file and shred it. There are charges still pending and she's been found guilty of so much. I can't imagine why the judge signed a release of Elena and he wasn't the sitting judge who sentenced her. Something's rotten in Seattle. I might be in trouble for destroying that release form, but that Judge is going to get investigated if it the last thing I do. Suddenly a knock on the door and they tell me that Elena Lincoln is here to see me. I ask what she wants and she walks into my office and says she wants to be released and now. I look at her like she's crazy. Why would I do that? Judge McPherson has done a very bad thing by signing the release of this criminal.

Elena
I go see the warden and tell him I want released now, I know the judge signed the release form and sent it over immediately. It was a good thing I had photos to blackmail him with. I used them to get out of prison. I am sitting here and the warden laughs and tells me to go back to my cell. I don't know what has happened the judge has signed the paper for my release according to him. Here I am sitting and looking at the warden and he is laughing about my wanting released. He has me taken back to my cell. I then am not allowed to use the phone or send or receive mail.

Judge McPherson
I hated signing that release form, but with the photos she has of me, I had no other choice. A messenger sent me a package and a note from Elena Lincoln showing me in her dungeon and there's no doubt it is me and that's not my wife and it's clear what I'm doing to not just one but three underage girls and boys. You can see that I am having sex with them and in every position possible. What you couldn't tell is that they were drugged and and later you could see that I had beaten them as well. I didn't question her as to how she got them to do this and I enjoyed it all. Now she has me by my balls and is squeezing them. When I signed that release and sent it over I didn't make copies of it.

Alex Brown
I was asked to pick Elena up and got tired of waiting and went into the prison and asked if she was ready to go yet? The guard laughed and told me she wasn't going anywhere for life and then some. I asked to see her and they told me she could no longer have. She can't get calls or mail as well. So I get back in my car and go see her attorney. He looked at me like I was crazy for telling him she got released by a judge. He said no judge in their right mind would release her after all the sentences she was given and the others pending. He demanded to know what judge signed a release for his client, but I couldn't tell him, because I didn't know who it was.

Judge McPherson
I am nervously awaiting Elena and I can't believe that I ever agreed to signing the paper to release her. Soon I realize she hasn't been released, someone must have stopped her release even with my order. Now I have to find where she hid those photos and videos. I am going to need to resign my position. Things will come out.

Detective John Warren
We have found lock boxes owned by the Lincoln's and there are a lot of them and bus station lockers filled with things we still have to go through. The beauty salon was eye opening as well, there were rooms that had beds with cuffs on them and all kinds of things that apparently used in BDSM and not the way it is supposed to be practiced. This was a torture chamber. Each room was just like the other. They were smaller versions of the ones in her home. We found things on her computers, videos and photos. Files on humans of all ages and sizes and all naked. We found a file with the letter B and opened it up and found various files with numbers and then opened them up to find people we knew and then numbers with dollar signs and other files on what they had done and what they had helped do. The problems were getting worse. Charges against her were getting worse, but we found others we will be charging more people.

Judge McDougall
I watch as Judge McPherson is being taken out in handcuffs. He is trying to hide behind a folder and asking to call his attorney. I knew he was going to arrested for something after seeing mrs Lincoln's attorney ask to talk to him and a package had been delivered to him right before the guy's appearance. Plus before all this went down mrs Lincoln had been testifying for teens and giving them alibi's. McPherson was the judge every time and dismissed the charges. The other judges and myself had started getting suspicious about this and ordered a review of the cases. The victims of these teens also went to the judicial board on McPherson. Seeing him arrested was not surprising because anyone having anything to do with Elena Lincoln is being looked at very closely. Soon someone else is being arrested and I don't want to watch this one get arrested, so I go back into my chambers. I hear the noise and then a shot and then I hear scuffling and various other noises and he is pronounced dead and the newspapers weren't kind at all.