And The Dating Begins

Ray
I don't like it, but my sixteen year olds are wanting to go on dates. We meet their parents before we agree to allowing them to go on a date with the guy or the girl. Imagine the parents of the girl felt when we wanted to meet them before our children go on their first date together. Havi explained that we felt it would be best to get to know parents if anyone our children dated. They relaxed after that, they also found out security would be following them on their dates. The parents laughed and said they approved of them dating then. We ran into a couple of issues and the dates were broken by the boys, they had bad intentions towards Anastasia and Kate. They were hit and quit guys, and security would stop that from happening. Plus our children know self defense and can shoot.

Ethan
I can't believe that Charles is marrying Alyssa and she is pregnant with his baby. Apparently they have been dating for a while. Now we have to go to court to get joint custody. Carrick said he could take the case and I have him take the case. Ray and Havi are paying for the legal costs and are standing by me in court. Charles wants to adopt my sons and I don't want that. Alyssa has tried to keep me from seeing my boys. My parents reminded her of the agreements she signed before and after she turned 18. All notarized. We also have her statements that she aborted the boys when she didn't. Mom and dad have visited Kate and I after my high school graduation and they know about my boys. I can't believe they even acknowledged us at all. Something about this makes me nervous the timing if it all seems quite strange. I think they are going to try putting pressure on me to give up my boys. Havi and Ray are my real mom and dad not Eamon and Enid. We were blessed to have Ray and Havi adopt us.

Carrick
A home study was ordered for both Alyssa and Ethan's homes and they were surprise visits. All I can say is that Alyssa wasn't taking good care of the boys. Her boyfriend was there and half dressed. When they visited the Steele's home the boys were being well cared for and all the children were doing various chores getting dinner ready. Havi was directing them while carrying plates to the table and watching the smaller children. They gave her an excellent rating along with Ray. He was cooking the food with his 19 year old and 13 year olds help. It was chaotic and yet it still worked. They had to recommend that Ethan get full custody of both the boys. Of course the Lancaster family had an attorney challenge that and they were told that, the report was based on things they witnessed at the surprise visits and nothing else. They accused the caseworker of being bribed by the  Steele family. I laughed, because I thought they were kidding and found out they weren't.

Grace
As the boy's pediatrician I know who takes good care of the children and who doesn't. Alyssa doesn't take good care of them at all. Ethan has had to bring them in for treatment because she failed to. He got all their shots and his family are very supportive of him where the boys are concerned. I will be asked about the children's health and the medical records will be subpoenaed and they will know that the children were taken better care of the boys when they are with Ethan. Ethan makes sure the boys are taken better care of the boys. His home is safer for the boys than the Lancaster home. Just the trips to the hospital are enough to alert CPS. Ethan usually has to pick up his sons and take them home with him.

Alyssa
Charles and I married in hopes it would help my custody case, but it didn't help at all. My boys were handed over to Ethan. They gave him full custody and they might try to get my rights taken away from me after reading the medical files showing that the boys were hurt every time they were in my custody. I am given a document to appear before a judge to discuss my rights being taken from me completely. I broke down and cried. All the Steele family walk out and Ethan walks out with our sone, who will soon just be his children. Charles walks me out and we head home and I see the boys toys and I bag them up and will send them back to Ethan. I definitely won't win the case of my rights being taken from me.

Charles
After hearing the medical files on the boys and hearing they were hurt only In Alyssa's care, I start thinking about our child or children. Will she do the same things to them? I think I made a huge mistake of marrying her because she is pregnant with my child. I think I might need to get custody of my child if we divorce. My family will welcome me back with their grandchild. They were pretty mad at me for marrying Alyssa. We have a prenuptial agreement in place. Somehow she knew I would inherit once I married, well the prenuptial agreement assures she can't touch it. She resisted signing the documents before and she finally signed them. My attorney checked the documents and realized she had rewritten the original documents and he stopped me from signing them before looking at them. We nearly stopped the marriage at that point. We were at a stalemate and I signed the original ones and she signed them afterwards. We added some of our own clauses and she failed to notice them. Our wedding was at the courthouse. Her parents attended the wedding and we  spent the night in her bedroom.