Something wonderful.

It was the most intoxicating aroma he'd ever smelled and he found his own breath quicken. Too caught up in the moment to notice Might Jr. in his pants, trying to pitch a tent and failing do to his suit.

Before anything else could happen though, the cement walls suddenly shifted and pillars shot out with the intent of hitting them.

Izuku acted instantly and instinctively. Activating One For All and picking up Uraraka and kicking the pillars to bits.

That was his fist mistake and the moment when his nightmare in heaven truly began.

In that moment, there was an explosion of mist from his body, not unlike Midnight's quirk.

The cloud enveloped the entire school in seconds, triggering a biohazard alarm do to there being no quirk like this registered at the school, and everything locked down.

Only a few were aware of this though, as the mist and pheromones took effect instantly.

Izuku was stunned by what happened and tried to wave the mist away as he held Uraraka, though it only settled an knee hight, creating a constant fog that refused to go away.

"What was that?" he muttered to himself but froze up again as he smelt that wonderful fragrance again. He quickly recognized that it was clouding his mind though and pinched his nose.

"Uraraka, something wro-muff!" Izuku was cut off by a pair of soft lips smashing into his and his brain stalled. His arms going slack and letting the girl in his arms fall to the ground, which also broke the lip contact.

Izuku just stood there for a moment, staring at nothing with blank eyes.

"Deku~" Uraraka moaned out from the ground and the greenet blinked back to reality, only to look down and see his friend and secret crush splayed out on the ground and looking up at him with hunger in her eyes and drool in the corner of her mouth. Her chest heaving with heavy breaths as her face burned atomic red.

"Take me!" She suddenly exclaimed to him while grabbing her left breast in her hand and working it while trying to pulled her pants off, to little success.

Izuku just stared for a few seconds as his friend continued to pant and beg for him. His own face then turned just as red as her's and a jet of blood shot out of his nose, forcing his fingers away from it.

"U-U-Uraraka! Whoa!" Izuku stuttered but had to dodge as she lunged for him and he quickly pinched his nose again before his mind could get too foggy.

"What's happening? Did some villain use his quirk on the school!?" Izuku thought as he slowly backed away from his friend, who was now crawling towards him.

"Please Deku~ Please take me now!" she begged him as she tried to pulled her costume down to reveal any kind of skin to him, only to curse her suit's designers, who made it with avoiding wardrobe malfunctions in mind.

Izuku desperately wanted to help his friend. He wanted to do anything to snap her out of it. But when faced with the sight before him, he did the only sensible thing he could think of in the moment.

He activated Full-Cowl and ran.

"DEKUUUUU!!!" Uraraka wailed in desperation as he ran as fast as he could. Bouncing off the walls of the maze.