"I know, and I'm sorry for not- Little one, are you alright?" Obi-wan asked cutting himself off, "You all of a sudden got pale." He says.

Y/n just smiles and nods "Yeah." She mumbled.

Obi-wan gets to his feet with a frown "Y/n, do you need to sit down?" He asks worriedly, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"I'm okay."

"Wait.....there's another life form somewhere." Obi-wan mumbled looking around, his other hand going to his saber "Is someone else here?" He ask.

'Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.' Y/n internally panicked, her hand going to her mouth as the bile rised in her throat. Without answering Y/n rushed to the trashcan, and vomited inside it.

If you have long hair

Obi-wan rushed to her side instantly with worry, completely dropping the idea of someone being in the apartment. Gently he grabs Y/n's hair, pulling it back and away from her face.

If you have short hair

Obi-wan rushed to her side instantly with worry, completely dropping the idea if someone being in the apartment. He places his hand on her back, and gently begins to rub it.

"Force Little one, are you Alrighty?" Obi-wan asks once she stops puke, reaching over and grabbing the glass of water.

Y/n groans with a nod "Yeah.....just a little sick." She lies, taking a drink of the water.

"Are you sure you're just sick?" Obi-wan asked suspiciously "Something.....something isn't right."

More panic sets in and she wipes her mouth with the back of her hand, she shakes her head "Just sick." She tried to convince.

Obi-wan frowns "Wait a minute...." He muttered pausing, taking a step away from her.

Y/n stands up fully, and moves to lean against the counter. She had a look of pure fear on her face, Obi-wan was too smart and she knew he'd connect the dots. The faint presence he felt was the baby.

"Y/n.....be honest with me." Obi-wan said his voice stern "Are you......are you with child?"

She doesn't answer. Y/n just stares at the man in front of her, tears quickly pooling in her eyes. She nods "Yes." She answered, her voice cracking a little.

Obi-wan looked shocked "Blazes, Y/n." He whispered.

"I-i didn't mean to get pregnant, Obi." Y/n says freaked out "It just....we were careless." She stuttered.

"Does Anakin know?"

Y/n shakes her head, and her lip trembled "No." She whispered. She didn't know why she was on the verge of tears, but it seemed to be happening more and more.

"Oh little one." Obi-wan says, his voice kind and gentle. He didn't sound mad or angry, he sounded worried.

"I-i was gonna tell him when-when he gets back." Y/n explained with a shaky breath, her hands trembling "Please don't tell him."

Obi-wan walks forward and brings the woman into a hug "I won't say a word."

Y/n lets out a sob, as she clings to the man. Obi-wan just hold onto her, letting the woman cry into his shoulder. He did his best to comfort her, he couldn't imagine how scary this was for her.

"I-I'm sorry." Y/n apologized in a stutter while stepping back "I'm...I'm not sure why I'm even crying."

Obi-wan smiles gently "It's okay little one, you have nothing to be sorry for." He says "Who else knows? Did you find out alone?"