Chapter 40: Alola League Finals Part 2

Começar do início

Ash smirks and orders "Now use clanging scales!" Kommo-o nods and fires off a beam of purple dragon scales at point blank range. The attack connects, sending Lucario crashing back. The aura pokemon lands hard and struggles back to his feet. Both Pokémon stand across from each other, panting slightly heavily while covered in bruises.

Ash sees the state Lucario is in and knows he can end this thing now. He pumps his fits and shouts "Kommo-o, use close combat." Kommo-o nods as his limbs all glow with a white aura before kicking off towards his opponent.

Gladion shakes his head and commands "Lucario use power up punch." Lucario let's off a small roar before pouncing forward with his fists cloaked in a white light. Both Pokémon clash and fight to get the upper hand. At first Lucario surprises Kommo-o with a quick burst of speed as he catches him with a left right combo. Kommo-o staggers back but refuses to be beat as he comes back at Lucario with even more force. He slams his fist into Lucario, delivering a few quick strikes before landing one final kick that sends the aura pokemon flying back. Lucario flies back at immense speeds before slamming straight into a wall, causing dust to kick up everywhere. Once the dust settles, the crowd burst into applause as Lucario lays with swirls in his eyes.

The referee raises his flag and shouts "Lucario is unable to battle, Kommo-o is the winner!"

The crowd cheers grow even louder as Ash pumps his fist and shouts "Great job Kommo-o."Kommo-o turns around and gives his trainer a happy yet determined nod.

The commentator exclaims "Once again Ash takes the lead in this back and forth battle. Kommo-o has once again demonstrated that he's a powerful member of Ash's team. However, we know there is still plenty left in the tank from young Gladion!"

In the crowd, Kiawe smirks and remarks "I bet Gladion thought he'd win that one, he didn't realise how strong Kommo-o actually is. Ash has trained him well."

Lusamine looks down at the battlefield with a small frown and shouts "Come on my little Gladion! You can still do this!"

Lillie puts on her best pouty face as she grows red with embarrassment and yells "Mother stop it!"

Mallow shrugs her shoulder and laughs at the young girls antics. She always gets a kick out of how embarrassed she gets over Lusamine's over the top antics.

Serena turns to her pokemon with a beaming smirk and exclaims "Just two more now guys. Two more wins until Ash's the Alolan champion!"
All her Pokémon let off loud cheers and pump a limb into the air.

Lusamine chuckles lightly and remarks "That may be true, but Gladion's best is still yet to come."

Serena holds her ribbon and replies confidently" I believe in Ash no matter what he's up against! He'll always pull through and he'll beat anyone he's ever put up against!"

Lusamine shakes her  and thinks to herself "There it is again. That strong belief she has."

However, her thoughts are soon broken up as Pancham leaps onto the railing in front of her and sticks out his tone while doing a mocking dance.

Serena gasps at her Pokémon's rude behaviour and quickly grabs him from the railing. She puts on an angry face and scolds "Pancham that was really rude! That is no way to treat a friend who's just supporting their son. Plus you now Pikachu is watching! She's just a baby and she could easily pick up these things! Your supposed to be being a role model! Now go and apologise!"

Pancham lowers his head in shame and apologies to Lusamine. Lusamine smiles and sweetly says "That's okay Pancham, you were just excited that's all." Pancham smiles and returns to his seat, making sure to avoid his trainers gaze in the process.