✨ Epilogue ✨

(Everybody was sitting in meeting room discussing thier mission until)

Namjoon:- so in this we gave to personally go there in club.

Yoongi:- I will take the hacker.

Jimin:- seducer.

Jungkook:- sniper.

Jungkook:- I will be one of the enemy's gang member.

Taehyung:- me too.

Jhope:- I will be the dancer.

Jin:- bartender done.

Namjoon:- okay. I will guide you all-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n:- hello! Dear brothers ! As promised I came back after killing james !

*Time skip*

Y/n p.o.v:-

*Slap* one-
*Slap* t-wo-
*Slap* t-thr-
*Slap* four-
*Slap* f-five- aahh
*Slap* too h-ard-
*Slap* seve- aahh
*Slap* e-eight *pouts*
*Slap* nine! Aahhh
*Slap* ten- ayeee
*Slap* too hard unni-
*Slap* t-twelve unnie stop *pouts*

I was getting slapped by Hwasa Unnie.

Y/n:- Yaahh!! Unnie my cheek is red *pouts* Jessi unnie you are my saviour. Come. *Looks at her*

Jessi:- Y/n-ahh baby *comes to her* here you go *slaps hard*

Y/n:- aahhh unnie~~~~

Jessi:- that's what YOU GET. Where were you? *Gritted teeth*

Y/n:- okay okay sorry-

Txt, black pink, Jackson, Kai, IU, jong-suk:- Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *enters running and all gives her a bone crashing hug* Y/N-AHH WHERE were you!!????

Y/n:- ok guys calm down. Sit on sofa *as everyone sat down* Oppas *looks at BTS who were sitting in confusion thinking if it's a dream* ok so let me explain thoroughly from the very starting. It's a long story so I will keep it short and easy to be less complicated....

Y/n:- So.....
When I was very small I used to be happy and play around but then our I mean my and yoongi Oppa's biological dad... He told us that he was involved in mafia business but we didn't mind like after all our dad was a king and that too a very rich man so no problem but then dad started getting sick and there was a night when mom and dad went to attend a party in neighbouring country but......they didn't come back after that, we were worried but next day we got the news Mom dad got in an accident and died at the way after a week our uncle became the new king, king James. James has a wife she was young, she was so nice to us, James was not our biological uncle he was adopted by grandfather. At first James was nice of should I say acted to be nice but then he started abusing yoongi oppa and me. This went for some months but one day James wife's Maria, she stood for us, she said that James was wrong and she will tell the whole world about the act of him but it was the biggest mistake of her life, that night James raped her brutally and also beated her whole night, her screams could be heard........he killed her brutally, Infront of my eyes......she was killed but I avenged her death yesterday *smiles painfully*
James used to beat me and Oppa daily, this was countinued for a whole year until then yoongi oppa was matured enough.... He told me that we had to escape but no I said no he tried to make me understand and I did... The night we escaped was the worst night ever.... I could get beaten but I loved yoongi oppa so I would die if we were separated and that's what happened *looked at yoongi* the guards found us when we were escaping from the city and they caught me and Yoongi Oppa but instead of taking him back to castle they took me to castle and about him, i got the news next day that "prince yoongi was killed by the intruders and we will avenge his death"
I was heartbroken, he was my brother and he died? That what I thought, after that James was good to me and things but no after some days I heard him talking to someone that how he killed my parents and threw yoongi out of country and now he will make me the biggest mafia by training me and he will use me to protect him. I was shocked that it was all just an act but I thought to avenge my parent's death and find yoongi oppa, I was angry on yoongi oppa too for not coming back but he was also just a teenager after all. And that's how years passed and I was trained. During of my training of being a cold heartless mafia puppet, I got some friends Kai, Jackson, Jessi and Hwasa.....
Many things happened like I got interested in hacking and James forced me in a relationship and bla bla bla......
That's it.....
I pretended to be on his side but I just wanted revenge.....

Y/N:- I love y'all

BTS:- we love you more *hugs her*

By:- Instagram|Army__girl___92_

Its the official end, I hope y'all liked it.....