✨ revealed ✨

Y/n p.o.v:-
as I walked in Jin Oppa said.

Jin:- welcome home Y/n. You are late. You said you will return by 8.30.

*Flashback*

I am right now in middle of crowd acting as paparazzi. I saw him coming at started acting after that he sat in car and told his driver to start. He left but I hurriedly went in nearby alley and took off my paparazzi clothes, in them I was wearing delivery girl clothes. I ran to nearby scooter prepared by Jackson and sat on it. And drove on full speed to catch up with Chan.
I was following him until I saw him stopping the car and went in an alley. I followed him and saw him beating a guy. The guy was not covered in blood but Chan didn't stopped. I quickly ran towards Chan and punched him and told the backup to come. My man dragged Chan to basement and I turned towards that the guy beaten up.

Y/n:- are you okay? Let's go to hospital. Why he did that?

???:- I-i a-m m-mar-k h-he t-told m-m-e t-hat I-i was a m-an- o-of m-moonl-ight.

*Flashback ends*

Y/n:- Jin Oppa!

Jin:- yes *looks at her* who is he?

Y/n:-he is an old friend. Give him a room. He will return home tommorrow.

Jin:- oh ok.

(Y/n went away)
(Everybody was sitting in living room BTS and mark except Y/n and namjoon and jhope

Mark:- h-hi I am mark, I am Y/N's old friend.

*Flashback*
Y/n:- come with me today, tommorrow you can go home *after 10 mins of yes and no*

Mark:- OK OK FINE *annoyed*

Y/n:- don't tell anything to my step-brothers, just say we are highschool friends. You got into accident and I brang you here.

Mark:- *confused* why? *Received a glare* o-ok

*Flashback ends*

Yoongi:- from when are you friends?

Mark:- highschool

*after 10 mins of question and answer session*

*After that jimin showed mark guest room*

Namhope:- HYUNG?!!!!!!! *screamed from hallway, running and panting*

*Time skip to morning*

*Y/n went down just to see everyone eating blank just blank*

Y/n:- good morning

...........

Y/n:- what happen-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook:- Are you moonlight?

Instagram|Army__girl___92_

400 words