✨ shot ✨

"Tsk tsk tsk my dear moonlight or should I say Y/n? Ok let's go with Y/n. So did you liked my song? Ofcourse duh is that even a question. Our y/n is a big girl now huh? Ok ok big girl, now I will kill this big girl. Hmm let's see if this so called big girl can save her from me. Huh. Last time I met you, you were on your knees begging me right? Oops sorry as long as I remember she doesn't remember anything right? Oh wow and yeah how about telling your brothers about your other secrets? See you soon, Min Y/N ;)

-your biggest nightmare

*Letter ends*

Y/n:- *gritted teeths* this old man.

Namjoon:- what happened?

Yoongi:- how do you know he is an old man?

Y/n:- I hacked in Thier account but they upgraded Thier fire wall that's why. I just got to know Thier leader is a 50 year old man.They have a collection of world's most intelligent people.
They are also the one who killed my parents.
But my uncle was still alive. My uncle took over my dad's lands and properties and everything also his place. But when I turn 18, he must have all those things to me that's why the person who is after me I assume........he is my step-uncle. That's why.

Yoongi:- you are still in contact with James?

Y/n:- *nods* yes I didn't have any choice. And I think he is also the leader of Scorpio.

Jungkook:- Scorpio?

Y/n:- thier mafia group's name.

Yoongi:- Y/n!?

Y/n:- what?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yoongi:- I thought after I escaped from king James so you would do the same but wait it means you have to be the next ruler of Korea? Are YOU THE PRINCESS!!!?????
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n:- *looks down*

Yoongi:- that old man. Forced you to be the princess?

Y/n:- *nods* yeah what else I can do *look towards them just to see namjoon, hobi and Jin froze and Jimin, Taehyung and jungkook on floor mouths wide open *

Jungkook:- w-what how? OMO Y/N-SHII YOU ARE A PRINCESS???!!!!

Taehyung:- HOW IS IT POSSIBLE!!???

Jimin:-..............

Jin:-..............

Namjoon:- okay......?

Hobi:-.........it's too much to eat I mean too much to take in....

Yoongi:- *annoyed face* aishhhh that old man is disturbing you from years.

Y/n:- what can I even do?

*Knock*

Hana:- Y/nnnnnnnn~~~~~~ *comes, sits on bed and hug her*