✨ evil ✨

Hana p.o.v:-

There are so many handsome boys. But none of them even gave me a glance because of that bitch. But I will make this eunwoo guy mine. He looks rich because of his clothing style and I can use him to pleasure myself. *Evil smirks*

Next day

Y/n p.o.v
Today was the day. Today was the day the Korea's king's assistant is gonna come to Korea for some work. I have to do it. I have doubt that that assistant (Chan) work for the one who killed my parents.
Although I am number one hacker but Chan's record is clear.
I have to do it today. I have to find out if chan is with working with Scorpios. I know I am number one hacker but they have developed the greatest fire wall which is hard to break. I need to make the perfect software to break through that firewall. It's gonna be difficult.

As I went to washroom to fresh up, as summer break are in two days thats why we are gonna skip school for 2 days.
So I am going to Chan. As a paparazzi at airport.

Time skip to 9 pm

Y/n p.o.v:-
as I walked in Jin Oppa said.

Jin:- welcome home Y/n. You are late. You said you will return by 8.30.

*Flashback*

I am right now in middle of crowd acting as paparazzi. I saw him coming at started acting after that he sat in car and told his driver to start. He left but I hurriedly went in nearby alley and took off my paparazzi clothes, in them I was wearing delivery girl clothes. I ran to nearby scooter prepared by Jackson and sat on it. And drove on full speed to catch up with Chan.
I was following him until I saw him stopping the car and went in an alley. I followed him and saw him beating a guy. The guy was not covered in blood but Chan didn't stopped. I quickly ran towards Chan and punched him and told the backup to come. My man dragged Chan to basement and I turned towards that the guy beaten up.

Y/n:- are you okay? Let's go to hospital. Why he did that?

???:- I-i a-m m-mar-k h-he t-told m-m-e t-hat I-i was a m-an- o-of m-moonl-ight. 

(Guys I am doing my best to update a story a little daily and do my best in exams, if you can please pray for me, I am really working hard, although I know only 2-3 people are reading it)

Instagram|Army__girl___92_