Bussiness Tender

author, s pov

In jeon, s mansion

Jungkook is all ready for office. His parents are waiting for him on dining table for breakfast. Jungkook came downstairs and sat with his parents.

Jungkook and mr jeon started talking about official work today is a very important day as today they are going to get to know about tender result. jungkook is also a bidder for this tender with thousands of other bidders.. this tender is very important because it can help jeon port and logistics to increase shared value can invester to invest buyer to buy more share, jeons are only owner of the company. jungkook dream is to make jeons port and logistics number one company in south korea which can serve govt and country as well they are doing private shipment business quite well.

"can you both stop talking about business while having your breakfast.," mrs jeon said.

Both son and father stopped immediately as both loves mrs jeon and can't afford making her upset. mrs jeon just want family time on dining table no office talk.

Jungkook finished his breakfast and went to office. He called his secretary to come in cabin and asked about today's schedule and meetings. jungkook's secretary miss lee is working for jeon port from last 3 years and she is expert in her job. she is also in love with jungkook. she always dream about to become mrs jeon jungkook. she is working on it and always try to impress jungkook but he considers her as a brilliant employee and an asset for company. Jungkook knows his secretary's liking towards him but he always keeps it aside as jungkook respects about her feelings but can't return it. Jungkook asked whole day's schedule from his secretary.

he is very much excited to go in meeting where tender result is going to be announced because jungkook is very much assured that he will going to get this tender after all he has done all market research and analysis before filling this tender.

jungkook and secretary went to a meeting place. all business men are here now because everyone wants to grab the opportunity to earn lots of profit and prestige in the business world.

Govt officials announced the tender result.

"who won the tender auction?" the mc ask before continuing "jeon port and logistics got the tender of shipping goods."

When business rival mr kwon heard that jungkook won the tender auction he fumed in anger. how it can be possible? he made lowest bidding. how jungkook got this tender? he was clenching his fist in anger and he hate jungkook ruining his business. previously his company was number one in shipping. he was the only person who had more ports but now jungkook is crossing him and now this tender announcement made him vicious towards jungkook. he hates him how a twenty-four year old boy can dodge him in business earning more money. he hates jungkook from the bottom of his heart because jungkook is ruining his business and pushed his company from number one to at number two. yes now his company is at number two even wealth also decreased earlier he was wealthiest person in korea but now it's mr jeon Jun, jungkook's father.

it's all happen after all jungkook took the responsibility of ceo post. now he has to do something seriously. he saw Jungkook is going towards his car with his secretary.

"Jungkook?" Mr kwon called him. jungkook stopped after hearing kawon's call.

"oh hello mr kwon how are you?" jungkook asked. he knows kwon is showing normal behavior from outside but from inside he is burning with hate.

"so you got this tender. how? my bidding was too much lower." kawon said with smiling face like he is appreciating jk's win but jungkook knows it's all act.

"mr kwon there is no big difference inbetween both bidding. my bidding is only one won lesser than yours. it is really important to get this tender do kept bidding as low as possible to get more business in future. well mr kwon better luck for next time." he smiled at kwon and left the place with his secretary.

kwon is feeling anger he has ruled in business world. he fucking got every tender till now but now this twenty-four years old boy ruining his business and his company's market value to. he can't let this happen he has to think something about.

jungkook and miss lee is in car.

"sir how you did this? the tender bidding is already too low from mr kwon how you thought to make it lower than his." miss lee asked to jungkook.

jungkook smiled at secretary but didn't replied her question. jungkook knows all business tactics. he is eagle in business world who take risks and fly above the clouds. jungkook is an expert in open or competitive bidding, and even has very good knowledge about closed "closed" or noncompetitive learning business tactics.

after losing that contract mr kwon barged into his office. he slammed his fist on table .his assistant flinched a little after watching mr kwon angry. mr kwon called his all strategic planning management team. mr kwon is ready to play dirty game. he not only has business rivalry but also personal grudges and enmity with jeons. he is dreaming to destroy jeons port and logistics and jeon's family. he's waiting for right time to take revenge from jungkook.

can i expect support from my readers ?...

If you like this chapter, to encourage me vote and comment ready to welcome all critical comments . And point out if i am lacking somewhere