COMING NOVEMBER 13th!

Hello Everyone!

Pull out your calendars and mark the day! November 13th, I'll be re-posting the first few chapters of Oh, Shift with new updates going live after that.

I'm posting this chapter to list our main characters and so you can put it in your personal library to be notified of new updates. This is book III which means you should really read book II so you don't miss any of the fun. Do save this in your personal Wattpad library so you're notified when new chapters go live.

If you've made it to book III (You're reading this...so I'm guessing you did?) I truly thank you and welcome you to my not so cozy club. This series doesn't quite fit any one genre but I hope you enjoy the ride. I originally wrote Good Witch, Bad Alpha (book I) as an homage to cheesy shifter books (guilty pleasure reads) but it was so much fun (and somehow won a Watty!?), book II, Never Cheat a Witch, was born. Now, here we are with book III. I have so many ideas for Rowena and friends BUT I have a ton of other stories waiting to be written and characters wanting to meet you.

Again, I thank you for reading.

Our Not so Cozy Gang

Rowena Flores: Female hexing witch with anger issues. Smells good to wolves. Works as a cashier at Sweeter Homes.

Cross Howler: Total alpha wolf-shifter hottie millionaire. Stereotypical male in cheesy romance novels. He's the mayor, the police chief, and has the final word in his town of Howler.

Abby Howler: Sister to Cross. Friend to Rowena. Female wolf-shifter who loves to wear costumes, but who doesn't love wearing costumes?

Liam: Beta to Cross. AKA-second in command. Cool shifter dude who has Rowena's back.

Matt: Head enforcer. Male shifter who leads all the shifter fighters.

Selig Howler: Brother to Cross. Crazy handsome attorney who comes across as a pervert but Rowena is convinced it's not something he can control.

Gina Perpulnerpaul: (pronounced purple nurple), Rowena's book club bestie and co-worker. Former stripper. Dating Clarkton's biggest criminal, Little Mikey. Alias and former stripper name: Tipsy.

Lorena: Rowena's cousin. A curandera. Divorced her husband Donnie after he cheated on her with a 911 operator.

Hector Rodriguez: Rowena's hero. Cousin to Rowena's boss at Sweeter Homes, Rolando. Super handsome. Former military. Owns a security firm. His family thinks he's some sort of vigilante. Possible shifter???

Jeremiah: Rowena's friend and former pageant professional suffering from pageant PSTD. A male escort Rowena met in the clink.

Carmen: The devil with lipstick-stained teeth. She sometimes wins the lottery--but nothing too big.

I know, I know... I'm not listing everyone. In my defense, there are a lot of side characters!!!

If you skipped book II, Poppy and Banks get introduced in that story. They're going to be in this one too. One day, they may even get their own story.

Alright, I'll stop. If you're bored while waiting for updates...feel free to check out my story Calista or my Dream series. Both are unedited but here on Wattpad. I have other works you can totally binge read if you're up for the challenge. I'm reposting Consumed and Forever in Your Deadly Heart (which stars Nessa). Nessa walked so Rowena could run. She is a bag of nuts and one marble. No spoilers if you've read either!

If you aren't already, please follow me here on Wattpad and on social media. I love to hear from happy readers although I'm pretty boring so I never know what to post. Ideas are welcome. Lol ❤❤❤❤

See you in the comments!

-SheHopes