Epheotus Pt. I

I was currently standing in my room alone, Sylvie left after she woke up, it was time to go to Epheotus, I could feel the two Asuras waiting for me in the council room. They haven't said anything yet, but I know that is what is going on.

I pulled out a tube of blood I had from a snarler and activated "Blood Oath" to create a clone that looked exactly like me. I started to manipulate the blood in the tube, causing it to come out, and float around in the room.

I then shaped it into a clone using magic, I still didn't know what I was going to do. How was I going to just stay here while my clone was gone. Aldir is here, he won't sense me if I don't use magic at all, but I don't know how long I'll be in Epheotus. I was going to give it almost all of my mana at the moment, well, almost all of it, this clone needed to be white core, so I had no choice.

I finished the clone, and then said. "Go, you know what you have to do." The clone looked exactly like I usually do, wearing my armor underneath its cloak. It didn't say anything to me, it just left.

I felt my head spinning slightly from giving up almost all of my mana in my core, I leaned over as the clone wondered the halls. "Jeez." I said sitting on my bed, and then went into the clone's consciousness, I had nothing else to do for now. I know Arthur will come and see me; he is the only one who knows I am here.

---

I was walking towards the council room to see everyone, I knew I was a clone, but for now, I needed to act like the real me, even though I was the real me. I think, I mean, I am a clone of me, right?

It didn't matter, let's not think about it, I have all the powers the original me has, so if I need to demonstrate, I'll be able to for the god. Kezess should not get angry with me for sending a clone if he finds out, if anything, he should respect me for it.

"General!" A guard bowed, and then walked side by side with me. "You are wanted in the council room, but I can see you are heading there."

"Yeah, I am." I answered him, and he continued to follow me.

"General, mind me asking? How did you defeat those Retainers? I saw their bodies, they are quite scary looking, the one looked normal, but the others did not." He told me as we turned the corner.

"I defeated them by sliding an ice sword into their guts, that is pretty much everything." I told the guard, he was a human, older, but did not seem to care about my age. He talked to me like I was any ordinary person. "The one was a human girl, that's why."

"Oh, I didn't know." He said as we got closer to the council room. "I thank you again, for everything you are doing, I understand you are young, and if I could, I would take your place, but you are on a whole different level than me."

"I appreciate that." I nodded my head. "I'll be fine, my age doesn't depict my strength as you know." We stood in front of the council room doors, and another guard and him opened the doors for me. "It was nice meeting you."

I walked into the council room, the guard I spoke with bowing once again. Inside of the room was King and Queen Eralith, Windsom, Aldir, and Elder Virion. I had no clue where King and Queen Glayder were, but I really didn't care, clone or not.

"Virion, welcome." Elder Virion said as I approached them.

"What's up?" I said sincerely, stopping in the middle of the room. "Windsom, good to see you again." I stared at the galaxy eyed asura.

"Likewise, Virion Leywin." Why the hell did he say it like that. "You probably already know why I am here." I nodded my head, it was obvious. "We will be departing shortly; Commander Virion has some words for you."