Fun

"What's he doing?" I heard Callias whisper, but with my blood magic, I had enhanced hearing. "Is he scared? I knew he was a baby this whole time."

"Shut up." Samantha told him. "He's probably just planning his attack."

"No, he's scared." I opened my eyes and faced him. Callias was holding a hand over his mouth, holding in a laugh. "Shit." He stood behind Samantha, and I shook my head, and shot myself out of the tunnel.

The blood followed me, and I flew up into the sky, overlooking the horde. In the middle was the AA Class Beast I sensed, but didn't tell them, because I knew Victoria wouldn't allow me to fight alone if there was a powerful beast within the horde.

I created an illusion of myself on the floor of the cavern, and the beast all turned to it. They started to growl and howl as they ran at it, and I started to form a large blood spear. I aimed it directly at the mutant, it didn't matter what type of beast it was. I launched the ten foot blood spear, it might have been a bit overkill, but it didn't matter.

The spear pierced the beast, killing it instantly, then all the Snarlers looked up, and searched for me. The ones close to my illusion quickly figured out it was fake, and then I released my bloodlust and my aura.

I stopped using illusion magic, revealing myself to the Snarlers, they all started to huff and puff even more. I felt my smile grow, as they tried to chuck rocks up at me, but couldn't reach me. I was gliding just above the center of them all, and I got ready to strike.

I felt for the mana inside of the ground underneath the Snarlers, and conjured ice swords, impaling them, killing over fifty of them, then I landed on the ground causing a small explosion that sent the Snarlers nearby flying away from me.

I shot the blood surrounding me in all directions, like an extension of myself, it cut down the twenty closest Snarlers to me, and I swung my blood sword and the head of a Snarler ended up on the ground.

I stood there, surrounded by the four hundred and so Snarlers left, and they all just watched me in awe as the blood I was controlling came back to me. It moved around my body just like it was water, doing anything I wanted, being able to do anything I wanted.

Five Snarlers departed from the crowd and ran at me, before they could even get within ten feet of me, a blade of blood cut them down. I removed their blood and added it into the flow I already had going.

I reached out my left hand, and the blood behind me shot out and gripped the throat of the Snarler I was looking at. I then pulled it to me, and as I did, I swung my sword and killed it. The Snarlers attempted to push past the pressure I was releasing but had trouble moving at their normal speeds.

The horde started to pounce on me, but using my magic, no one could get close to me, I pushed and pulled, ripping out their blood. I also used my "Blood Rain" spell, and had my blood needles rain down on them, killing them in wholes.

I sidestepped a strike, and then swung my blood sword, and it wrapped itself around the Snarler. I pulled the blade, and the blood ripped through the skin of the Snarler with ease. I spun and dodged another attack, and conjured an ice sword out of the ground, it went straight into the bottom jaw of the Snarler.

I slammed my blood sword into the ground, and this caused the blade to liquify, and spread all over the ground. The Snarlers ran over the blood not realizing they sealed their fates, the blood on the ground gripped their legs, and broke them with ease, and when they fell to the ground, I formed the blood into little spears, so they would die.

I rebuilt the sword, and as I did, I jumped into the air using wind magic, and flew over the beasts. My blood rain slicing through them with ease, as I dealt with the other ones. I landed on the ground swinging my sword at the closest Snarler. It was unable to dodge, and my blade cut it in half.