Dominating

(Three Months Later)

I stepped toward the horde of mana beasts running at me, and the blood I had in the air formed into little bullets. I pointed my hand at the horde, and the bullets shredded through them, killing each one with ease.

Callias swung his flaming sword and sliced through a Snarler. "Typical, you kill them all by yourself, this is getting real boring with you here." He joked, as the rest of the Snarlers came running at us. I only counted maybe thirty, so it wasn't a big deal at all.

It was only my team at the moment, Victoria, Samantha, Callias and me. I was being given more freedom, I could leave the Twin Horns, but was still in the same dungeon as them. I swung my blood sword at the five approaching, and my sword broke apart and little pieces of blood were shot and entered into the Snarler's throats.

Samantha and Victoria launched their water and earth spells, killing the ones in the back of the pack. There was blood all over the dungeon floor, so as the Snarlers were running at us, I brought up blood spears into each of their chests, ending the battle just as quickly as it started.

"Damn." Callias wiped the sweat from his forehead, and we all gathered together. "You've been giving these things hell ever since we got here, that blood sword is something else."

"Yeah, good job, Veer." Samantha smiled at me. "Do you sense any mutants?" We've been in this dungeon for a while, and I haven't sensed a powerful beast yet. I knew that the Alacryans didn't have a mutant in each one, so I was guessing there wasn't one here.

"No." I said calmly. "I don't think there's one here."

"I'm starting to agree with you." Victoria told me. "We've been here for over three months and haven't found anything."

I sensed a Snarler running at us from behind, and everyone quickly got into a fighting position, except for me. I simply shot a water scythe at it, and its head fell off of its body. "Yeah, I figured you do that." Callias shrugged, and relaxed. "Should we keep going, or head back, we'd already cleared two floors today."

"And yet I feel like I haven't even broken a sweat." Victoria laughed. "That's thanks to Veer I suppose, I say we push on, won't hurt anyone." I was down for that, I wanted to get out of here as fast as possible, and when we reach the bottom of the dungeon, we can leave.

"That's fine with me." Samantha agreed with her.

"I guess I can't refuse." Callias spun his sword around. "Veer?"

"I don't care." I started walking to the next tunnel, so we could kill more of the beast. I could already sense them. "There's only a hundred in the next cavern." I continued walking as they walked behind me.

Callias quickly caught up to me. "Are you good? You've been kind of cold lately."

"Yeah, I'm just getting bored of this place." I told him, as we entered the tunnel. I only had my blood spells activated, not my fire or wind, I didn't feel like using them. "Aren't you?" I wanted to find more Alacryans.

"Yeah." He laughed. "Hopefully, we clear this thing today or tomorrow." I couldn't hope for anything else. "I can already see the next cavern, that's weird." Callias pointed at the lights ahead of us.

I still only sensed Snarlers, so I doubted it was a trap. "We are probably just getting close to the final floor." Victoria spoke, and I felt everyone getting ready to attack. "Same formation, and Veer don't do anything so spectacular, stick to the plan in here."

"I know." A couple of times I ran in front of them and killed all the mana beast by myself.

"Let's go." Callias shouted, and ran on into the cavern, I followed, and the Snarlers turned to us, and started to approach us. "Veer, spear wall." Callias turned to me, and I waved my hand, summoning ice spears in the ground pointed at the Snarler running at us.