"Ew," Iseul said as she shook her head no. "I'm not changing stinky diapers. Aunt Mandy already tried to make us do that with Chase. No thank you."

"Hey, I changed your diapers," Jimin said, tickling her side. "A lot more than your daddy did."

"I was in the military, you jackass," Tae said as he hit Jimin on the back of the head. "I changed them when I could come home. You just got out earlier than I did."

"I did not have stinky diapers, Uncle Jimin," Haneul told him.

"Oh yeah you did, Princess," he said, then pinched his nose with his fingers. "The stinkiest."

"Uncle Jimin!" the 5-year-old said, smacking his shoulder.

"Ow!" Jimin said, rubbing his shoulder. "When did you get so strong?"

"I am super strong," she told him. She held her arm up like she was flexing her muscles. "Look."

Jimin played along and squeezed her bicep. "Wow. You are. I won't mess with you any more. You can probably kick my butt."

"Not yet," she told him. "You're too tall. But daddy says I'll probably be as tall as you when I'm eight, so you'd better watch out."

Jimin's laughing stopped and he shot Tae a glare. "When she's eight? Thanks a lot."

Tae shrugged his shoulders. "Some people just can't handle the truth."

Jimin leaned in and whispered something to Haneul, making her giggle before she looked at her dad.

"Uncle Jimin says that you're a doody head."

"I might be, but at least I'm taller than an Oompa Loompa."

Jimin carefully set Haneul down on the ground, then he took off chasing Tae around the clearing their picnic was set up in.

"What's up with them?" Hobi asked as he walked up to June and the girls.

"Just Tae and Jimin being Tae and Jimin," June said.

"Hi, Uncle Hobi," Iseul said, reaching for him.

June leaned over to hand her to him, then picked up Haneul and they started walking to the picnic tables where everybody else was at.

"What did Tae say to piss off Jimin this time?" Joon asked as he sat with a little boy on his lap, feeding him smushed up pears.

"The usual," June said as he handed Haneul off to her mom and leaned down to kiss his wife's forehead.

"Something about him being short?" Jungkook asked. He was on the other side of the picnic tables, kicking a soccer ball back-and-forth with the oldest of all of their kids.

Kyong was 7-years-old, and belonged to Jungkook, Hobi, and Mairette. His little sister, Nabi, was just a year younger than him, and their brother, Myung was four.

"Appa, I want to play!" Myung said, pushing his brother to the side.

"You don't have to push me out of the way to play, Myung," Kyong told him with a frown. "Why are you always so mean?"

"I'm not mean, I'm tough!" Myung told his brother.

"Be nice," Jungkook told his youngest. "Or we won't let you play."

Myung frowned and looked at his brother. "Sorry, Ky."

"It's okay," Kyong told him, ruffling his hair. "But I always let you play. I don't know why you have to be like that."

Kris was helping Mairette set up the food. "Are they like that all of the time?"

"Oh just you wait," she told her friend. "You've only got one for now. Wait until they multiply."