Singing with Love pt.2

June 12th. It was the next morning. All the parents and grown ups were talking, while the kids got their school stuff together.

Tepig: "You sure we can't just head to your house after school? Ya know, to find that port-" before he could finish, Shinx covered his mouth.

Shinx: "Shhhh Tepig! We can't have my parents now about that. Or anyone for that matter!" He wispers. He then uncovers his mouth. "And yes, I am sure. Over the summertime, no one will suspect a thing."

Tepig shrugs his shoulders. "Eh, I guess so." He says as he grabs his backpack and walks towards their friends. Shinx then grabs his backpack and starts walking towards their friends, when he notices Fennekin on the patio. He walks over to her.

Shinx: "Hey."

Fennekin: "Hi." She says back. It was silent. She then sighs. "Look, about the kiss...I really...look, if we could just forget out it, uh-"

Shinx blushed. "H-Hey, it's ok. Really." He reassures her. "The truth is...I..really liked it.."

Fennekin looks up at him, surprised. "You-you did?" She blushed.

Shinx nods. "Truth is..I like you Fennekin. A lot." He blushes. "But...I feel like we're.."

Fennekin: "A little young?"

Shinx: "Yeah! And a little rushed in my opinion. So, here's what I think. We can remain friends until the timing feels right, and once the timing feels right to us, we.."

Fennekin: "Start a relationship?" She blushes.

Shinx nods. "What do ya say?"

Fennekin smiles. "Seems like a good idea to me." She tells him as they both smile at each other. Suddenly, the car horn came on, startling them.

Pignite: "You don't wannabe be late for school, now do ya?" He calls to them.

They quickly grab their bags and hop in the car.

Once they arrived at the school, Shinx noticed Zekrom standing outside the doors, greeting everyone. Shinx flinched, and his friends noticed.

Fennekin: "You ok Shinx?" She asked.

Shinx: "Y-Yeah, I fine. Just...worried."

Tepig: "About what? Mr. Zekrom hasn't brought you to his office at all since the incident. I'm sure he hasn't even heard about it."

Shinx: "It's been almost month since the incident. I'm sure he's heard of it somewhere."

Axew: "Maybe, but who knows. Maybe he hasn't?"

Pignite: "Alright kids, enough talking and get out. I gotta head on duty." He tells them.

Everyone gets out of the car and Pignite drives off. They then walk towards the doors where Zekrom was standing.

Zekrom: "Ah! Shinx and friends. How's it going?"

Shinx: "Great s-sir." He stuttered.

Zekrom: "Good to know." He smiles. "Have a good day."

Shinx: "Thanks. You as well." He says as he and his friends walk into the school.

Zekrom then stops smiling and grabs his phone and calls someone. They answer. "He's here. I'll bring him to you after school. Ok, see you then. Bye."

In Choir class....

Shinx: "You ready for this?" He whispered to Fennekin.

Fennekin: "A little bit. Just nervous is all. But, I'm I'll get over it." She smiles.

Shinx then puts his paw on hers. "Well, don't worry. Remember, your not the only one going up to sing."

Fennekin blushed. "Right. I know that."

Mrs. Meloetta: "Alright class. We have someone who's ready to sing in front of the class. Now presenting...Shinx and Fennekin!" She cheered.

Everyone clapped as Shinx and Fennekin got up in front of the class. They both put two ropes that they got from the store before heading to Pignite's house on the roof of the class. They then grabbed the microphones.

Shinx: "Ready?"

Fennekin: "Ready." She said.

Shinx: 🎵You know I want you. It's not a secret I try to hide. I know you want me. So don't keep saying our hands are tied. You claim it's not in the cards, and fait is pulling miles away, and out of reach from me. But your here in my heart, so you can stop me if I decide that your my destiny.
What if we rewrite the stars, say you were made to be mine. Nothing can keep us apart. You'd be the one I was meant to find. It's up to you, and it's up to me. No one can say what we get to be. So why don't we rewrite the stars. Maybe the world could be our ours. Tonight🎵

Fennekin: 🎵You think it's easy? You think I don't wanna run to you? But their are mountains. And there are doors that we can't walk through. I know your wondering why, because we're able to be just you and me, within these walls. But when we go outside, your gonna wake up and see that it was hopeless afterall.
No one can rewrite the stars. How can you say you'll be mine? Everything keeps us apart, and I'm not the one you were meant to find. It's not up to you. It's not up to me, when everyone tells us what we can be. How can we rewrite the stars? Say that the world can be ours. Tonight🎵

Shinx/Fennekin: 🎵All I want is fly with you. All I want is to fall with you. So just give me all of you🎵 They sang. Fennekin then gave her paw to Shinx, and he spun her. They had planned this. Then, Shinx and Fennekin grabbed the ropes and started twirling around.

Fennekin: 🎵It feels impossible🎵

Shinx: 🎵It's not impossible🎵

Fennekin: 🎵Is it impossible🎵

Shinx/Fennekin: 🎵Say that it's possible🎵 They sang as Fennekin grabbed into Shinx's arms and they swung together. 🎵How do we rewrite the stars? Say you were made to be mine. Nothing can keep us apart, cause you are the one I was meant to find.
It's up to you, and it's up to me. No one can ay what we get to be. Why don't we rewrite the stars? Changing the world to be ours🎵 They continued to swing down until the reached the ground. They then starred into each other's eyes.

Fennekin: 🎵You know I want you. It's not a secret I try to hide. But I can't have you. We're bound to break and my hands are tied

Everyone starred in awe. They were shocked. Including Mrs. Meloetta.

Mrs. Meloetta: "Bravo! Bravo! Beautiful performance!"

Shinx and Fennekin bowed and went to sit back down.

Fennekin: "That was amazing!" He said, happily. Her smile from ear to ear.

Shinx laughed. "Yeah it was!"

Jigglypuff:  "Wow you two. That was amazing!"

Chatdot: "Incredible!"

Shinx: "Thanks everyone."