The Roar

Shinx woke up and started making his way to the pond to get a drink of water. Afterwards, he started heading up to Cicka Escarpment. Queen Janna told him that in order to learn everything about the roar, he must head up there. He walked to the top of the rock cliff.

Shinx: "Uh, hello?"

Suddenly, a lion appeared in the clouds.

Askari: "Hello there, Shinx Bluecat. I've been expecting you."

Shinx gasps. "Are you?-"

Askari laughed. "Yes Shinx. I am Askari. The first leader of the Lion Guard."

Shinx: "No way! I've heard a lot about you. You were the best leader there ever was!"

Askari: "Indeed. Now, are you ready to learn everything the roar can do?" He asked him.

Shinx: "Ready as I'll ever be."

Hours passed, and Shinx was taught everything there was to know about the roar, and what it can do. He learned to levitate things, float, and keep it under control.

Shinx: "That was amazing! You know, back when I lived with...a dear friend of mine, he also helped me with the roar. But now, I'm more confident about the roar now, thanks to you Askari."

Askari smiled. "Your very welcome Shinx. Now remember, the roar will be with you when you need. And never, ever use it for evil."

Shinx: "I won't." He tells him.

Askari smiles as he fades away.

Shinx: "Well, I guess it's finally time to go." He tells himself as he runs off back to the Tree.