Family

Shinx walked inside the house, and layed on the couch.

Shinx: "Aaahh. This feels so good." He smiled.

Zeraora: "Well, I'm sure it would be, considering you spent 7 years away from a home." She says, which made Shinx freeze. He wasn't sure how to tell her parents that he did live in homes for most of his life.

Shinx: "..yeah...hehe..." He said, sitting on the couch. He didn't know how to tell his parents where he actually was.

Zeraora got him a bowl of soup. "It's my homemade Turkey noodle soup. My specialty." She says, handing him the bowl.

Shinx hesitates, but then picks up the spoon, ans takes a sip. "Wow!" He says as he continued to eat.

Zeraora: "I'm so glad you like it! I've waited for years for you to try it. Now, it finally happened."

Shinx finishes eating the soup. "It was delicious mom. Thank you." He smiled.

Zeraora: "Your very welcome honey."

Luxury: "Say, it'd almost bedtime. Why don't we show you to your room?"

Shinx: "My own room? Finally!"

Luxury got up from his chair. "Well, yeah. Of course you get you own room. You are our only son after all."

Shinx: "Right! Right..." He says, remembering all his memories with Marco and Varian. "Of course I knew that." He says.

They all walk up the stairs and open the first door on the right. They open the door, and Shinx looks around, amazed at everything.

Zeraora: "There's still some of your old baby things in here, so, we'll get started on the soon."

Shinx: "Ah, that's ok. It's understandable." He tells them as he starts laying on the bed. "Ah..so comfy."

Zeraora: "I'm glad. Just let us know if you need anything." She says as she kisses his forehead. "I'm so happy your home."

Shinx: "Me too."

Zeraora: "Goodnight Shinx."

Shinx: "Goodnight mom. Night dad."

Luxury: "Goodnight son." He says as he closes his door."

Shinx walks around his room. He couldn't be happier to be home. He jumps on the bed and pulls the covers over him. "Now this...this is home." He says as he closes his eyes to sleep, but he couldn't. Something was keeping him awake. "Ugh. What's going on? I'm laying on a comfy bed. I've got my parents back, I'm not traveling through that stupid portal-" That was it. "The portal. My friends, the families..." He says. He stares out the window next to his bed. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but...I need that portal back." He tells himself.