"Valerie! Valerie!" Someone yelled and wrapped his arms around her. She dropped the knife and leaned into their shoulder. She didn't realize she was crying. "Hey, shh. It's okay. I got you." Valerie recognized Tech's voice, he rubbed her back. She started to get her breathing under control.

"Master!" She heard someone cry out, Valerie broke away from Tech and saw Eloise with Echo, Wrecker, Omega, Phee. Eloise looked at her.

"Eloise!" Valerie held her arms out and the Twi'lek went running into her arms. "I'm so glad you're okay."

The girl sobbed. "You came back for me."

Valerie pulled away from her and wiped the tears from her cheek. "Of course I did, I said I would."

The girl laughed in between her tears. "And you're gonna take me away from her?"

"Far away. We'll get you back to your sister." Valerie said, the two girls stood up.

"This is touching and all but we should be going now, before the others realize something is wrong." Phee said.

"Phee's right we should go." Echo added.

"Yes please, I want to be as far away from this place as possible." Valerie said.

"Me too." Eloise added. The group got together and they all left the palace. Eloise and Valerie not taking another look back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well Valerie, I'm glad you're back." Phee said the group stood outside the Marauder.

"Me too Phee, I guess this means you're leaving?" Valerie asked.

"Yep, adventure stops for no one." Phee said.

Valerie chuckled. "Well then thank you for helping look for me."

"And me too." Eloise added in.

"Of course, were even now." The two of them shook hands and Phee turned around. "Now to go and fix Mel." She waved and walked away from the group.

"So what now?" Eloise asked.

"We find your family." Echo said. "We know someone who can help."

"Really?" Eloise said.

"Yes, we should be going now." Hunter said. The group boarded the Marauder. Eloise looked around the ship. "We'll get into contact with Rex right away."

"Thanks Hunter." Valerie said, "I'm going to go to my room."

"I'll come with you." Eloise followed Valerie to her room. Valerie sat on the bed and gripped the sides of the bed. Eloise sat next to her. "Are you okay Valerie?"

"Has he ever forced you to do anything you didn't want to do?"

"It's best we don't think about that man anymore."

"I'm so sorry Eloise." Valerie said and Eloise rested her head on her shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eloise was laying across Valerie's lap, sleeping. Valerie was stroking one of her Lekku's when someone knocked on the door. Eloise stirred.

"Yes?" Valerie said and Eloise opened her eyes.

"We're here." She heard Echo call out.

"Okay, we're coming." Valerie said and she heard Echo walk away from the door. "Hey Eloise, we're here. We have some friends who can help."

Eloise sat up. "Okay." She rubbed her eyes and the two of them stood up. Valerie's feet stung, she realized she was still barefoot and her feet were still beat up from running through Ord Mantell barefoot.