Author's Note #1

Hello! this here is my fanfic of the lovely Bad Batch. I love them so much, but its been a long time since I done any sort of writing  so this may be a bit rusty at first, but I'm hoping you'll enjoy reading it as I enjoy writing it. I don't see many MCxTech fics out there so I'm writing my own. forewarning there will be smut but don't worry there will be a warning when the time arrives, I also haven't decided if its gonna be a slow-burn so we'll see how the story progresses. I am also open to constructive criticism! I would love to post a couple times a week but as is life happens & will at least post once week.

Listed below is a general idea of how I have the MC looking but of course visualize her however you feel she should be! (along with other original character mentions)

Newly appointed Jedi Knight Valerie Ortis, human, with dark brown hair & dark chocolate brown eyes, that later she adds a few red stripes to her hair(when she joins the batch for good). Also she wields a blue lightsaber & some of her force abilities include: force sense, force pull/ push, levitation, force echo(force psychometry), telepathy, mind-trick.

Jedi Master Drake Amon, a light green twi'lek who was the master of Valerie Ortis before she became a jedi knight. He wields a green lightsaber.

The clone battalion 671st, leader is Commander Rickshaw who is under the command of Master Amon & previously Knight Ortis.

If I introduce any new characters I'll make another authors note but any other questions please feel free to leave them and I'll try to answer the ASAP :)

With love <3

xoautumnbratxo