Unfinished Business

Valerie stood next to Knight Skywalker and Master Windu at the holomap. The group was trying to plan out the next mission on Anaxes.

"We have more than a dozen active battlefronts on Anaxes, and we are losing nearly every one." Master Windu stated. "But if Admiral Trench can no longer anticipate our moves, we now have the opportunity to retake the planet." 

Master Kenobi stood on the other side of the table, "I can improve your chances." Echo said, walking up to the table. He was in clone gear.

"Eh, excuse me generals." Rex said and walked up to Echo and put his hand on his shoulder. "Echo, I'm sorry, but I just don't think you're ready for battle yet." Valerie studied the two clones.

"I am not a liability Rex." Echo said. "I'm the best chance we have to take back Anaxes."

"Echo may have a point, we should at least hear him out." Valerie said and the two clones looked at her and she gave Echo an encouraging smile.

"If the trooper has a plan, I'd like to hear it." Master Windu added.

Echo turned to Rec. "May I?" Rex put his arm down and let Echo pass. He put his robotic arm into the holomap table. "While Master Windu leads a team to retake the assembly complex, Master Ortis and the bad batch will escort me into Trench's new comm vault, which according to current intel, is now located on this separatist Dreadnought above Anaxes. Once I'm plugged in, I can feed Trench strategies, but this time, you'll know every move before he makes it." Echo unplugged from the holomap.

"And you are certain that if we get you onboard that ship, that you can convince Trench's army to do what you want?" Master Windu asked. 

"Absolutely." Echo said and Valerie could sense his confidence. "Unfortunately, I've been doing this for a while, but this time I can help bring about a republic victory instead of a defeat." Master Windu nodded and Valerie smiled at the clone. Both Master Kenobi and Master Skywalker nodded as well.

Skywalker, Valerie, and Echo were walking together up to the Marauder, they saw the bad batch loading up their ship. Rex was trailing behind them.

"Tech, is everything ready?" Hunter asked. 

"Yep Sarge. We are ready." Tech responded. "Still not sure how we're gonna land on that ship."

Valerie turned and smiled at Tech, "just wait Tech, you're flying with Skywalker just keep an open mind." She winked at him and turned back to Skywalker who was laughing. 

"Don't worry. Echo says he's got a back." Rex patted Tech on the back. 

"That makes me feel so much better." There was a slight sarcastic tone in Tech's voice.

"What do you mean by that?" Rex inquired.

"To be blunt, his mind belonged to the separatist until we unplugged him. We don't really know where his loyalties lie."

"Yea, well I know. Now get moving." Rex stated and everyone boarded the Marauder. Tech got the ship into the galaxy.

"Please tell me we are blowing something up." Wrecker turned to Skywalker, Valerie giggling.

"Sorry Wrecker, this is strictly stealth." Skywalker crossed his arms.

Wrecker groaned. "I hate that word!" 

Skywalker put his hand on Echo's shoulder. "Echo you're up." Echo sat down and plugged into the Marauder.

"Don't worry. As soon as I plug in, I'll send a signal to the command ship."

"What type of signal are you gonna send?" Hunter asked. "Nothing that'll give us away right?"

"As far as the droids are concerned, we're just gonna be another one of their shuttles coming in for a landing." Echo smiled.