"GOD, YOU ARE SO FUCKING ANNOYING!" she slammed him against the grass, lifting the axe before slamming it down on his body. "EVIL! EVIL!"

she pulled the axe back and the chuckled devilishly, cooing at the whimpering and crying man laid on the ground.

"are you a little demon?" she murmured, reaching out to him to caresses his cheek.

she gasped and rubbed him like he was a puppy. "yes, you are! oh, yes you are!" she swiped up his blood and gently wiped it across his face, him crying as she wrote over his face in blood.

"ooh! and my favourite bit, my little dolly demon," she giggled to herself, hair all messy as she plopped down on the ground with an hmph.

she raised his arm and grabbed his hand before gagging. "ew! you need a pedi," she pulled out some weapons from her pocket and showed him the large tweezers. "these should help!" she reached forward and pulled out his nails one by one, ensuring it was slow so he'd cry out in pain.

then, she gently chopped off each fingertip with a wide smile before standing, watching how he was slowly losing himself.

"shh, shh!" she shushed him and then raised her axe, resting it on her shoulder. "it'll be over soon, little dolly," she slammed the axe down, chopping off his head which rolled off and down by her feet.

squatting, she grinned and reached out. "dolly demon, there's more to come for you,"  she gently caressed his face before standing up again and walked away with the loudest giggle.

"mi.. miss— miss? can i help you?" the waiter stumbled over his words, watching el set the knife on the table, drenched in blood from head to toe with mascara smearing down her cheeks.

she gazed up, a smirk rested on her lips. "can you?"

he gulped as she leaned forward, chin on her palm and elbow on the table. "what's on the menu, tonight?" she licked her blood coated finger. "i had a splendid meal already but dessert would help,"

she inched forward to him, gazing him up and down. "are you on the menu?"

his eyes widened and he gulped, his cheeks heating up into a deep shade of red.

she let out a giggle. "calm down, dolly," she stood up, leaning her face against his, trailing her nose against his jaw. "you smell like an innocent, clean dolly." she inhaled deeply. "good boy,"

his breath shuddered and his grip on the menu shook as she pulled back and grabbed her knife. "see you later, alligator," she giggled behind her knife, licking it like a popsicle as she exited the diner.

"ring around the rosie..." she sang to herself as she walked down the street, skipping as she played with the ends of her hair. "dolly, dolly! evil dolly's!" she sang to herself as she continued to skip.

"evil! evil!" she turned the corner before gasping. "xavy! what are you doing here?" she asked with a giggle before walking up to him.

she jumped, wrapping her arms around him before putting the knife right up his throat. "hi, my puppet," she giggled. "you're not a dolly... you're my good puppet,"

he let out a laugh, shaking his head as he flipped them and had her pinned against the wall, the knife now against her own neck instead.

she smiled from ear to ear. "you've gotten better, puppet," she reached out and patted his head. "my good good innocent dolly,"

"i'm not your dolly, el. i'm not evil,"

"evils can be nice sometimes. you're my innocent dolly,"

he released her and hugged her from the side. "i guess so," he pushed her along and they began to walk. "are you a good dolly?"

she nodded instantly. "i am a perfect dolly! i'm a good good good dolly!" she exclaimed and pouted. "i'm not the devil," she crossed her arms over her chest cutely.

"yes, you're the devil's little helper. collecting all the evil," he tapped her scrunched nose gently and then chuckled. "where we headed?"

"home, dolly bolly," she began to skip but he held her back so she wouldn't skip away. "dante awaits!"

her hair breezed in the wind, putting the knife away as she rubbed on her face, her makeup smudging with the blood as she laughed at how everyone was staring at her with fear.

"run! run!" she screamed at them, stomping toward one to scare them. "DONT RUN FROM ME DOLLY'S! NO!" she let out a loud piercing scream before covering her ears.

"ANNOYING! SO ANNOYING! EVIL, EVIL!" she let out a scream, shutting her eyes tightly before she felt a tap on her shoulder.

"devils little keeper, let's get a move on," xavier moved her along as she whimpered, lifting her head. "i want all the bad dolly's gone,"

"WANT THEM GONE! I WANT THE DEMON DOLLY'S GONE!" she screamed, letting out a frustrated sob before stomping her feet, letting out the most frustrated and gut wrenching screams.

xavier shushed her, grabbing her face before placing a finger to her lips. "calm, my vengeful one. breathe,"

"I— I CANT!"

"yes. you can. revenge awaits, you will now breathe. suck it up, el."

her breath shuddered and she forced herself to nod. "revenge awaits,"

he nodded in agreement, placing his forehead to hers. "that's right, it does. now you will breathe, you will go home. block out this idiotic thoughts of yours, they're nothing."

she nodded, reaching out to touch his cheek, ignoring how there wasn't any warmth when she did so.

a little tear rolled down her cheek and she ignored everything and convinced herself that this was real and this was everything she needed.

"let's go back, xavy,"

"home?"

she shook her head sadly. "that place is not home, xavy. we don't have a home," her head hung low at the sentence and he just placed his chin on the top of her head.