"You're not sure?"

"I'm-I'm pretty sure. I'm actually even thinking about...dipping my toe back into the dating game"

"Just your toe?" She asked him, he chuckled.

"Um...I'm just trying to be responsible and well-behaved. You know, take it slow and-and do it right"

"To restraint" She said holding up her bottle.

"To restraint" He repeated, holding up his glass of bourbon.

...

Gabriella walked out her bedroom the next morning to see her older sister passed out on the couch, she chuckled and walked over to her.

"Why are you on the couch?" She asked shaking her sister's shoulder, waking the young woman up.

Vienna groaned, "What?" Vienna mumbled rubbing her eyes.

"Were you drunk?" Gabby asked with a smug look on her face.

"No!" She exclaimed. "...maybe"

"Yeah, because I'm pretty sure you came home at midnight last night. You hook up with anyone?"

"One, I didn't get home at midnight, you're lying. Two, of course I didn't hook up with anyone..." She paused thinking back to last night, before remembering she had sex with Buck in the bar bathroom. "...Oh my God, I did" Gabriella laughed sitting on the edge of the armchair. "Don't laugh, it's not a good, I-I can't date, I have two kids and work to focus on"

"You can have a boyfriend, it doesn't better and also I can take care of myself"

"Hm, I bailed you out of jail, remember?" Gabriella rolled her eyes. Vienna sat up on the couch and sighed. "What time is it?"

"7:30"

"Shit...I need to make breakfast" Vienna mumbled standing up from the couch.

"I'll make breakfast, you get already for work, and you enjoy your hangover" She teased, Vienna shot her glare and rolled her eyes.

"You wait till you start drinking, then you'll enjoy your hangovers" Vienna mumbled walking into her bedroom.

...

Vienna walked down the hall of the police station as her rookie was rambling about something, Vienna sighed and took a sip of her coffee. "Rossi, please stop, I'm too hungover for this" She said to her rookie, Summer smirked.

"Ooh, fun night?" Rossi asked her.

"I mean, kind of. I sleep with a guy" Vienna mumbled, Summer gasped.

"Who? Who?" She asked her "Hot Walmart guy who's also a firefighter?" Vienna shook her head. "Aw, come on tell me"

"Fine, he's a firefighter. That's all I'm telling you"

"...T-The cute blonde one from the other day?" Summer asked, Vienna nodded. "You had sex with a firefighter? I thought firefighters and cops didn't like each other"

"Keep your voice down and that's only in movies" Vienna replied unamused taking another sip of coffee.

"Whose sex life are we talking about?" Nolan asked slightly worried.

"Oh my God" Vienna mumbled and walked into the briefing room.

"She had sex with a firefighter" Rossi whispered to him, Nolan looked at her surprised.

"Really?" He questioned, she nodded, "And, she told you that?"

"I know right!"

"Everyone have a seat" Sergeant Grey said, walking into the briefing room as the officers took their seats. "Today is a special day for our rookies, 'cause today, we switch things up. That's right. Everybody gets a new training officer, Nolan, you'll be riding with Officer Reyes. Rossi, you'll be riding with Officer Lopez. West, you'll be riding with Officer Bradford. And Chen, you'll be with Bishop. But learning how to navigate a new T.O. is not your only challenge, by the end of next shift, I expect every rookie to uncover something personal about their training officer, something they don't want you to know"