--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I got to my first period, I sat in the front. When I sat down, Sam sat next to me, seeing as there were no more seats. 

"Good morning, students and faculty." The announcements started. I tuned the rest of it out until I heard the commotion over the speaker. "Hey, You're not supposed to be in here!" 

The microphone started squealing until she finally gave up on fighting for the microphone. "Samantha LaRusso." Tory's voice said over the speaker. 

"You know what you did, and now you're gonna pay for it." She paused. "I'm coming for you, bitch!" The school bell rang right after she was finished, and everybody rushed out of their classrooms. I followed Sam, who met Tory in the middle of the hallway. 

Everybody surrounded them as they circled each other. "I saw what you did at the party," Tory said when they stopped circling each other. "You kissed Miguel." 

"Ooh."s could be heard from all around. Hawk then squeezed to the front, standing right next to me. 

"I..." Sam couldn't respond. 

Tory then threw a punch at her, Sam leaning to the side to block it. Tory then tried to swing at her, but Sam ducked and turned, trying to run away. Tory grabbed her bag, pulled her back, and kicked her into me and Hawk. 

"Get back in there." Hawk said as we pushed her back into the fight. 

Tory then tried to hit her on the side of the head, but Sam blocked it with her arm. Tory then tried to kick her, but Sam blocked it with her hand. Tory then tried to kick her and Sam ducked it, quickly getting back up. 

Tory tried to punch her and Sam blocked it with her arms. As they started advancing down the hallway, people backed up giving them space. Tory then Pulled sam down and kneed her in the stomach, throwing her into the lockers after. 

Tory tried to elbow her,  but Sam moved and she hit the locker behind her instead.  Tory then put her in a headlock, pushing her into the wall and Hitting her in the stomach multiple times. Robby then Pulled Tory off of sam, throwing her into the lockers. 

"You ok?" He asked Sam. Tory then turned him around, causing him to push her into the lockers. "Stop!" He had his hand on her upper chest area. 

"Let her go!" Someone from Cobra Kai Tried to run at him but Robby kicked him. 

"Hey!" Miguel yelled

"Settle down! We can figure this-" Robby was cut off by Miguel running at him, pushing him to the ground. 

"Oh, it is on!" Hawk yelled. He pushed Nate and Bert away from each other and started fighting other kids from Miyagi-Do. 

"Is it weird that I find that hot?" I asked someone that was beside me. She just looked at me with a weird look and walked away. 

Someone from Miyagi-Do then came running at me, trying to punch me. I quickly dodged it, and kicked him in the stomach, making him fall back. He quickly got up and charged at me, throwing me onto the floor. He stood above me getting ready to punch but Hawk threw him off of me.