"Excuse me!" Someone said over the microphone. "I'd like to make a toast." Demetri said, taping his cup on the mic. 

Everybody had turned to look at him, not concerned about fighting anymore. 

"To Eli Moskowitz." He pointed to Hawk. Everybody started whispering, asking who that was.

"Oh!" He chuckled. "I'm sorry. Some of you might know him as Hawk. But underneath that crazy clown cosplay and whatever type of Manic Panic Olivia dumps in his hair, he's still good old Eli. My binary brother."

"Well, he was my binary brother. You know what he is now? A real zero." He held up his hand, making an o shape. 

Everybody started laughing. "Demetri, that's enough." I called out. 

"Don't let that angry red hairdo fool you." He continued. "He's a big softie. We watched every Harry Potter movie together. And Olivia held him as he bawled like a baby when Dobby died." He imitated a baby voice. Everybody laughed again, looking over at Hawk. 

Demetri Pretended he was crying, wiggling his fingers. 

"All right, if he doesn't shut up, I'm gonna shut him up." Hawk turned to me and warned. 

"I'll help you." I glared at Demetri.

"Remember what sensei said about showing mercy." The guy beside Hawk told us. 

"Screw what Sensei said." I muttered. During all of the commotion, Sam had slipped outside to get a break from the fighting. 

"In the words of Eli's hero, Steve Jobs, 'I've got one more thing.' Have any of you heard of sleep enuresis?"

"Don't do this Demetri." I warned him. 

"That is the medical term, of course. In the King's English, it's good old-fashioned bed-wetting." He clarified. Everybody started laughing again, this time a little louder. "And Eli here is a pro. My mom even had a special air mattress for sleepovers. And she called it... 'Eli's waterbed.'" Everybody continued laughing. 

"Screw mercy." Hawk handed his cup to the guy beside him. "You're a corpse!" He called to Demetri, starting to walk toward him, Cobra Kai following. 

Somebody then stepped in front of us. "You're gonna have to go through me."

"Stay out of it, traitor." The guy said to his former friend. 

"Hey, don't touch him." Robby stepped in front of us. 

"Pick your own fights, Keene." I got in his face. 

"Guys." Moon came over. "Stop. We're friends."

"Oh, I smell a rumble!" The older guy yelled.

Police sirens then went off, causing us to look away from each other. 

"Demetri, You got lucky. See you in school!" Hawk yelled to him, Robby and the bigger guy pushing him back. 

I grabbed his hand and ran out of the house as fast as I could. 

We were stopped by Miguel. "Have you guys seen Tory?" 

"No. We gotta go!" I yelled to him. 

We got into his car, Him quickly speeding away when he knew we were in the car. 

He slowed down when we got farther from the house, driving to our apartment complex. 

"That was crazy." I laughed.

"I know right." He laughed. 

"Why would Demetri even do that?" Miguel asked from the back. 

"Because he's an asshole." I shook my head. 

He pulled into the complex and parked the car. He got out and walked to my door, opening it for me. 

"Such a gentlemen." I got out of the car. 

"Bye, guys. I'll see you guys at school." Miguel walked toward his apartment and waved. 

"Bye, Miggy." I smiled. 

Me and Hawk started walking toward my apartment, stopping at the door. 

"Hey, do you mind if I stay here tonight?" He asked. 

"Of course. Just no funny business." I smiled. 

He chuckled. "No funny business." 

We went to bed happy that night, unaware that the next day would be complete chaos. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for the late upload, I was trying to play some of my video games since I had the house to myself and rarely play anymore. 

I feel like this chapter is bad. The next chapter might be worse if I'm being honest, but we'll see.