Hes Just a Little Shy Guy 👉👈

Start from the beginning

"I'll bet with that hoodie on" Roman pointed out, "you should take it off."

"No, i'm good" Virgil said quickly. That was his comfort hoodie. Take the hoodie away, then a panic attack and slipping into littlespace was a hundred percent guaranteed.

"Well, then you can't complain about it" Roman retorted, "now, come on! There's a clothes shop down here that I just have to see!"

Virgil followed along reluctantly, his eyes scanning around the street they were on. None of the buildings looked even remotely big enough to have a restroom. He let out a small sigh as he entered the shop Roman was talking about.

He thought maybe he could slip away for a few minutes to pee if there was a bathroom in the shop, but he wasn't happy to see that the sign to the bathroom said employees only. And he was not about to ask if he could use that one.

So, he suffered in silence and walked alongside his friends as they explored the shop. All the noise from them and the rustling around in the small space of the shop was filling his chest with panic and his eyes with tears. Gosh, he just wanted this day to be over and he had to pee so bad.

Maybe if he slipped into little space for just a little bit, he'd be able to relax long enough to ease his growing panic.

Yeah. He could do that.

————————————————————

Littlespace did not help Virgil in the way he wanted to. Sure, initially, some panic went away, but it increased tenfold when he realized he wasn't able to force himself out of the headspace. He couldn't calm down because everything just seemed so big, and he felt so little. And Gosh, did he have to pee, and—

He felt a hand grip his wrist and pull him through the crowd of people. He blinked and looked up, realizing that he was crying, and that Roman was leading him out of the shop.

The last thing he expected to come out of Roman's mouth did, "Virge?" He asked gently, "are you little?"

Virgil brought a hand to his face to wipe his tears as they exited the shop together. He nodded and let out a sob.

"Hey, it's okay. It's alright, really. Virgil, what has you so upset, dear?" Roman asked, his voice filled with a gentle softness that Virgil had never heard before. But it felt safe—Roman felt safe.

"Loud, scawwy" he mumbled.

"What's scary?" Roman asked.

"Everything" Virgil sobbed, his shoulders shaking, "don't get mad!"

Roman wiped Virgil's tears away with his thumb, "Why would I get mad?"

Before Virgil could respond, the little let out a gasp and a whimper, shoving his hands between his legs.

"Virgil?!" Roman exclaimed.

"I gotta go potty" Virgil admitted shyly, "I didn't wanna annoy anyone...and now you're worried" he whispered.

Roman's eyes rounded, "oh—oh, let me help you find a bathroom! Virgil, why didn't you tell anybody you had to go? We would have stopped for you!"

Even though Virgil wasn't panicking about needing to pee, Roman was, because now that he thought about it, Virgil had been squirming for quite some time, but chalked it up to him just being anxious or hot or something. But now Virgil was in little space., and would likely have a harder time controlling his bladder.

When Roman made no movement, Virgil sniffled, "is this my punishment?" He mumbled.

"You—pardon?" Roman asked incredulously.