╰┈➤ 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣

As Y/N got out of her room the next morning to go to work, she found another brown package sitting in front of her with a romantic message and a box of perfume as a present. I still don't know who's giving me all of these things! she thought, frustrated. She set the box on her countertop before rushing off to the filming location of the day where the newest challenge would be revealed; the Dual Position Battle.

With the rest of the production team, she started putting up all the signs with the songs on them based on their group. As she put up the sign for Tomboy, she thought to herself, Zhang Hao would really suit this concept well, and a small smile spread across her face. The Star Master that would announce the newest challenge appeared - Minhyuk! She quickly bowed to him.

"Hello sunbaenim!" she said, excited since she looked up to him a lot when she was a trainee, and still admired him now.

"Hi Y/N! It's been so long since we last talked! How're you doing?"

"Alright I-"
The trainees started to file into the room and they all wowed and gasped at the new layout, interrupting their conversation. Their astonishment increased after seeing BtoB's Minhyuk as the Star Master.

"Hi everyone, I hope you are all having a great day so far. I'm your newest Star Master Minhyuk, also known as Huta!" The trainees all cheered and clapped. "Your next challenge will be... the Dual Position Battle!"

As Minhyuk continued to explain what the challenge entailed, she glanced over at the row of Top 9 trainees. She saw that Jiwoong and Matthew were fixated on Love Killa, while Hanbin and Zhang Hao looked hellbent on going to Tomboy. Suddenly, from the corner of her eye, she saw someone flapping their arms, and Haruto was frantically waving to her, mouthing "ZOOM," making her giggle.

After Minhyuk finished explaining, the trainees began to choose their songs one by one. As the lower trainees were beginning to get bumped out by upper level trainees, she saw the anxiety on many faces. She saw Ricky walking towards Love Killa, looking especially happy, but it didn't last long. Jiwoong approached the group, and Ricky tried appealing to him with one last wink but it didn't work; he eventually ended up in Rush Hour. Damn, she thought. This is intense.

After around an hour, the teams were finalized and everyone sat down to divide up parts and begin to practice. She went over to the Tomboy team to film them, and backed off a little after she saw the intimidating Jellyfish trainee. But as the practice progressed, she noticed that he was actually kind of cute, like a dongsaeng that the older hyungs would dote on. She then visited the Man in Love group, and Taerae seemed to be hard-carrying. She sent him a thumbs up for encouragement, and he winked back at her. Immediately, she felt a pair of eyes boring into her, and she turned around to see Zhang Hao glaring in Taerae's direction. Huh? she thought, confused. She quickly moved on to Zoom, which looked especially energetic while practicing.

After a few hours, she could see the exhaustion on the trainee's faces. "Alright everyone, I think it's time for lunch and a long break! Please come back in two hours!" The trainees all rushed out of the room, famished from practicing the entire morning. The only person who stayed behind was Yujin who shyly approached her when it was just the two of them.