╰┈➤ 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣

Start from the beginning

"Hi noona... I was wondering if you could help me."
"Of course Yujin, anything!"

"Well..." he started hesitantly, "Not a lot of people in the Law team can write rap except for Kamden, and since he couldn't do all of it by himself, I had some previous experience so I volunteered to write some bars, and I've been struggling with it a little. If you have any experience, could you give me some tips?"

"Actually, I did produce music for some time," she said with a smile, and his eyes sparkled.

"That's really cool!"

"Since we have a long break, we can sneak out to this cute restaurant nearby and eat lunch while writing some lines. Is that okay?"

"Thank you so much noona!" he said beaming. His smile is so innocent, I think I'm going to melt Y/N thought, seeing Yujin so happy and earnest.

𓆩⟡𓆪

"Alright, what do you want to order?" asked Y/N as they sat down in an Italian restaurant. "Everything's on me!"

"Hey-" Yujin started to protest, but Y/N put up a finger.

"Nope, I don't force kids to pay, that's in my moral rulebook."
"Do I look like just a kid to you?" Yujin asked with a slight frown.

"Of course," she said with a laugh, but quickly noticed the upset look on his face. "If it makes you that unhappy, treat me for a meal after Boy's Planet," she said with a bright smile.

For the entirety of the next hour, Y/N and Yujin poured over the lyrics of Law while eating spaghetti and pizza and worked together to come up with new rap lyrics to replace the old ones. Yujin was actually much more talented than she expected for someone his age, and she watched him in admiration and he rapped some of the lines he just wrote down. As they finished eating, one of the servers came to pick up their check, and he suddenly noticed Y/N.

"Uhm, hey there..." the waiter said, giving a slight wave.

"Oh... uh huh..." Y/N said, looking confused.

"I think I saw you before... maybe on TV..." he said, squinting at her.

"Oh, you definitely must have mistaken me for someone else," she said quickly. Yujin raised his eyebrows at her, and she quickly made a shushing motion before turning her attention back to Beomgyu.

"Oh I see. Anyway, I wanted to give you this," he said, handing her a heart shaped cookie, and ran away shyly. Yujin's mouth dropped, looking stunned at the entire interaction.

"What- Wait!" It was too late, he had already moved on to the next customer. She sighed and split the cookie, giving the other half to Yujin to eat, but then noticed there was a piece of paper that was folded inside the cookie, and she opened it.

I'm Beomgyu, and you're really my type. Want to go out on a date sometime? Text me at this number: XXX-XXX-XXXX

"What the fu-" Yujin spat out his water. "Ew... gross... I don't want this half of the cookie," he said, shoving it back towards her.

"Well, he was kind of good looking, and he's definitely my type too," she said with a laugh and folded the paper back before putting it in her purse.

"Wait, so does that mean you'll actually meet up with him...?" Yujin asked, looking suspicious.

"I mean, maybe, who knows?" she said with a shrug. "Come on, we have half an hour left to go back before practice," she said with a smile.

As Y/N turned her back to walk out the exit, Yujin's eyes narrowed. "If the hyungs hear about this..." he muttered to himself. "Hey wait up noona!" he yelled at Y/N and quickly skipped after her.