~ Chapter Twenty-one ~

Niki's pov

After I left the station, I walked around the set to see if i spot y/n noona anywhere.

I suddenly heard a door shutting from behind me, and i turned around.

"Hey, niki," Y/n says as she gets out of the bathroom.

"Hey there, you, we were looking for you," I says a smile forming on my face as she walks towards me.

"I came to the bathroom," She says, as she tilts her head a little and gives me a small smile, making my heart skip a beat.

Why couldn't i be just one year older...

"Ah, I see, we were worried," I said shyly.

"Aww, sorry for worrying you, let's go back together," she says,

She starts walking off, I dont know what came over me, i held her wrist before she could walk any further. "niki, is everything okay?" she asks me, her voice sounding distant. I pull her into a hug.

"Niki?" she says again softly, a bit of fear in her tone making me snap out of it. "Y/n i like you... I like you so much..." I softly say near her ear, letting a tear escape my tear duckt, making her freeze.

"w-what?? a-are you sure?" She asks me in the same tone.

"Yeah, i liked you since the first day i saw you." I say, not changing the tone or leaving the position we are in.

"I dont expect you to feel the same, and I hope this doesn't change our friendship," I say, hugging her tightly before letting go slowly.

"Sorry, Niki, i see you as a younger brother, and- it won't change anything. We are still friends," She says, reaching up to cup my cheek.

yeah.. i figured she would say that...

"It's okay, I knew that i was risking it. Thank you, " I say, caresing her hand.

"What are you thanking me for?" She asks me," i lower my head a little.

"For, still being my friend," I say shyly, a bit of hesitation in my voice.

"Of course," She says with a smile.

"Here," I say, reaching into my pocket, I hand her the little chibi cat Key chain plushie. I got for her yesterday, i noticed she likes cute things like this, which is kind of shocking in comparison to her personality.

"This is so cute!! Are you sure i can have it?," She says, taking the small keychain i got for her.

"Yes, i got it for you. Since we are leaving tomorrow, I thought i should get something for you before we leave." I say, smiling at her, as she takes the little thing.

"Can i hug you again?" I ask her.

"Yes, of course," She says, opening her arms, inviting me in.

she's so warm

"Thank you," I whisper to her.

for being my first love...

"You're welcome, niki, and thank you for the gift, I'll miss you guys."" She whispers back.

"NIKI WE NEED YOU!" The director of the shoot yells out, startling both of them in the process, jumping out of each other's arms in surprise.

They look at each other before laughing at their reaction and walk back to the set together.

y/n pov

"I'll see you on a bit!" Niki said before leaving to the set.

D- did- did Niki, Niki Nishimura just confess to me?!? think to myself as i walk back to my spot.