~ Chapter eight~

Y/n pov

I feel so bad that Heesung had to witness all of that happen. I was not expecting for that man to ever come back to haunt me... He ruined my life once and now he was trying to ruin it again? And out of all days why today?! Heesung could've gotten hurt! He's an idol he has to have functional limbs!

I'm glad this time I called the police, I hope he doesn't come back. I thought to myself as we walked to the ice cream place Heesung wanted to go to.

"It looks so nice" Heesung speaks as we get close to the parlor

"Yeahh it does look nice!, oh they have tables outside too" I comment.

We get in line to order. " Ou the line is a little long" I mentioned as we move up, "it is, but it looks like its moving quite fast" Hessung points out.

3 minutes later~

We get to the cashier to order, "hey! what would you like to get today?" The sweet lady asks us, "you go first ethan" i say gesturing for him to go first, "okay, thanks" he says before turning to the lady, " I'll get a cone with a scoop of the strawberry ice cream please Heesung tells the lady. "Okay, and you honey?" The lady asks looking at me to answer. " I'll take a cone with vanilla, please!" I tell the lady. Once we get our receipt, "thank you enjoy your meal! You guys are cute together by the way!!" The lady comments before we get to the other side to pick up, making me and Heesung startled at her comment from her, making me and heesung flustered. "W-we're not dating-" I mumbled to myself. But I guess our unplanned matching outfits might say otherwise.

Heesung's pov

I'm still pretty shocked at how well y/n can defend herself, I should ask our manager if we can hire her as our security guard. Not even joking-, ill suggest it to management when I get back to south Korea, I... would like to see her more often. . .

Soon we arrived at the ice cream parlor. We told the order and I paid for it, as we were leaving after I took the recipient the nice lady that took our order said, "thank you enjoy your meal! You guys are cute together by the way!!" My cheeks of her instantly flush red. "W-we're not d-dating-" I mumbled to myself, as I remembered our outfits are sort of matching, that's probably why she thought we were a couple.

We will soon get our ice cream. We instantly start to eat it as we walk back to the doc we were at before we went to eat ramen. This time I won't fail in telling y/n about who I am, she needs to know.

We make it to the doc and sit there again enjoying the cool breeze. It is now 6pm, we are does the time go~ "This view is so nice" I suddenly speak after a calm wave of silence. "It is a nice view- I like coming here for that reason" she comments as I look at her direction from her. " I can see why you like it here," I say to her, y/n still looking at the view of the lighthouse and the body of water, and me admiring the view of her, not realizing im staring at her, she turns to me making me instantly to the lighthouse flustered realizing I got caught. " Ethan, you had something to say before my stomach interrupted us" she says ending with a chuckle. "I look around making sure no one is around first and the area was again, pretty vacant- it should be a good time now. I thought before speaking, "y/n please don't be upset about what I'm about to tell you, and hope we can still continue being friends-" I say worried, she looks at me with concern and nods her head turning to me Giving me he full attention, I nervously close my eyes shut before I speak "yy/n i-im in a kpop group name Enhypen, im one of the oldest members in the group-" I say opening one of my eyes scared of what her reaction might be.

I saw shock before she spoke. W-wil she get mad at me? I thought to myself getting nervous. "u-uh ii know-" she says in embarrassment looking down... my eyes wide, wait... She-she knew!? How!? "Y-you know?? H-how did you know?" I ask her still surprised, "uh well I like BTS I watched some of the i-land episodes where BTS appeared and I watch the final episode as well, but- I didn't start listening to you guys until, drunk-dazed thought ..." she replies to me scratching the back of her neck embarrassed. "O-oh ii see, so you know who I am?"I ask her looking down feeling slightly conflicted, why didn't she tell me? I should hear her out first before msking any assumptions, she might have a good reason. "Y-yes i know you used your English name to introduce yourself," she tells me, " I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier that I knew who you were, I was scared you would think im a sasaeng, I I was actually going to tell you today too, I felt a bit uncomfortable keeping it to myself and not being honest with you" She continued. " But now you told me, and I  Couldn't pretend like I didn't know, I do like Enhypen" she says as my mouth starts to curl upward.

I can see why she was scared to tell me, I mean I was scared to tell her. "Y/n it okay, I'm not mad at you, I'm happy that you didn't treat me like a celebrity out of the bat, even when you knew I was and idol, you still treated me like a human being" I look at her with a smile as she returns the smile, "thank you Heesung" she thanks me, making my heart skip a beat hearing her say my Korean name, I've heard her say my English name a lot, but hearing her say my Korean name feels different.

" Heesung, why is your face red, are you okay?" she asks worried, agh stop it y/n my heart can't take- "y-yes i-im fine" I say cursing myself for stuttering.

Am I really falling for this girl, ~no-no Hee- its only been 2 days calm yourself~. I think to myself as I look at her worried face of her. She got slightly closer to inspect and make sure I'm okay, I gulp nervously as she puts her soft hand on my forehead to check my temperature. "Your temperature seems fine" she speaks looking back into my eyes.

I stare at her studying her features, she has light freckles under her eyes and some on the bridge of her nose, you can't tell from far away, but they suit her, she has really pretty brown eyes that shine amber when the sun hits them, she has pretty pink heart shaped li- Heesung- stop before you do something you might regret- as I interrupted my own thought, I felt her warm hand leave my forehead and she slowly leaned back, "y-yeah, I ' m okay I just felt a little warm, that's all-" I tell her, " I see, here-" she goes into her book bag and hands me a bottle of water, "here hopefully this helps," she hands me the bottle as she opens it for me, this side of hers reminds me of our caring leader Jungwon I thought to myself. "Thanks y/n," I thank her taking the bottle and taking a couple sips. "Oh- the other reason why i wanted to tell you that im and idol, was because i wanted you invite you to our concert tomorrow-" I quickly ask her with hopeful eyes. She looked down as i thought to myself, Maybe she can't-, "actually, I was already going to go, that's another reason i wanted to tell you that i'm a fan, i didn't want to make the show awkward by showing up, or causing any confusion." She started shyly looking at me. A smile quickly appeared on my face, YESS!, "I see well now we both know and you can come to the show with no worry in your mind," I reply, letting a small laugh escape. "Yeahh i won't feel as awkward anymore," she says with a chuckle. "What section will you be sitting in?" I asked curiously. "I will be sitting in section 102. I got one of the aisle seats" she answers with excitement. She is excited to see us, which makes me even more excited for tomorrow's show.

~end of pov~

y/n pov

I was still surprised that the confession turned out better than what I anticipated. The suspense when Heesung paused for a bit was killing me.  I'm glad he didn't get mad at me or called the cops for being a stalker. I'm more excited than ever to see them perform tomorrow. It is now 8:30pm, the sun is slowly going down, making the sky ahead of us turn different shades of orange, purple, and blue.

"The sky looks really pretty" I comment, making Heesung look at the sky.

"It does," Heesung adds before breaths in the fresh air.

"brrr it's getting a bit chilly," I blurt out as I feel a cold wind.

*shfftftt* I hear some shuffling coming from my right side, I turn to see what it was, "here, " Heesung says draping his sweater over me, i look down and realized what just happened, "heesung- wait... no take it back, you'll be cold to-" I say flustered by his action, but trying to decline his sweet offer. "y/n- i'm okay i'm not cold" He interrupts me, assuring me that it's okay to take it. I give in, "thank you," I thank him as my cheeks continue to burn up, good thing it's not bright enough for him to tell that my face is red.

-------- - - - - - - - -

I'll try to post part 9 before i got to bed today.

Thank you guys who are reading, I really appreciate it, and please vote!