~Chapter one~

-ff

  (Bold- heesung speaking)

~spring

Y/n pov

*step, step, step*
As I walk to the bus stop to go home, I bumped into something... sometimes- when I'm walking, I tend to look down, I dislike accidentally looking at people, it makes me anxious. I tend to have a pretty good reflex even if im not looking up.

Heesung's Pov

We arrived at our first stop on our tour, we came 2 days before our set concert schedule, to look around the city, before our schedule gets packed for the shows that we will be having in this city. We will be performing for 2 days here, I am super excited to see our fans.

Once we arrive at the hotel and got our luggage settled down, I decided to go out for a walk, it's still pretty early, i was able to sleep during the airplane ride here so im not feeling as jetlaged as I would be if I had not slept. As I stepped out of my room I see Jay walking out of his room, I should ask if he wants to explore the city with me too.
"Eyyy want to go and check out the city with me Jay?" I asked him
"No, thanks, Hee, but im still pretty sleepy. I'll catch you later though."
"I see, okay then, I'll see you later," I replied to him.

I expected Jay not to be up for it. We have tomorrow, too. Before actually leaving, i decided to check on the others but they were all pretty tired too.

I headed out into the city, I wore a black mask and a cap, just to keep safe, you know.

As im walking, I see a restaurant that I remember some fans suggesting it, the food looks pretty goo-.
My thought were interrupted, when I accidentally bumped into someone.
     -end of pov-

Yn pov

"I'm really sorry- I didn't see yo.." I said surprised with a hint of embarrassment.
"Woah this guy is tall-" I thought to myself

"No no, its okay, I wasn't looking where I was going" he said surprised as well.
" she's pretty short no wonder i didn't see her coming my way," He thought.

"It's okay, seems like we both weren't paying attention," I replied to him apologetically.

"Yeah- sorry again I was distracted by that restaurant over there," he said smiling but a bit shy.

I can't see his face since he is wearing a mask, I could tell he was smiling.
I didnt think much of the mask since covid is still going around, and... I was wearing a mask too.

"Ahh- I see, well it's okay dont worry about it," I replied with a reassuring smile.

He slightly bowed at me again and replied with a, "hm".

"Well- take care," I said to him smiling and starting to head back to the bus stop.

"Wait- umm,"
I stop walking and turn back to look at him before he starts to speak again,  "I still feel pretty bad about bumping in to you like that, can I treat you to something, unless you're busy" he said a bit shy, scratching the nape of his neck.

I looked at him, surprised he would still try to make it up to me when it was both of our faults, and he didn't need to treat me to anything. I don't know him, but he seems nice.

"Umm... are you sure? It was also partly my fault for no looking..." I replied, still a bit stunned.

"Well, let's make it up to each other, hehe- you acompany me as my treat" he says with a slight giggle at the end.

Well, when he puts it that way, I'll agree to it.

"Okay, sure, why not?" I replied.

We both started to walk to the restaurant we agreed to, which was the one he was staring at before we bumped into each other.

"Sorry, I didn't catch your name," I asked curiously.
He seemed a bit nervous when I asked that.

"Ahh- Im Ethan," he replied to me a bit hesitant. " and your name?" He asked as he turns his head to look at me.
I look up at him and replied, "y/n, nice to meet you, Ethan."
I once again, didnt think much of the fact that he seemed nervous when I asked his name...

We are approaching the restaurant door, as im about to open the door, he quickly opens it for me, aw how sweet, I think to myself. "After you," he says. "Why- thank you,". I replied with a giggle.
Once we both walk in, we greet the hostess and ask for a table. "Table for 2 please" he tells the hostess. "Right this way, would you be okay with this table?" The hostess asks as we walk behind her.
This is perfect its a bit hidden so it'll make it more comfortable for me, but I dont know if y/n would be okay with this table being a bit hidden. Heeseung thought to himself.

"This is fine with me, are you okay with it y/n?"
"Yeah this is fine with me..."

-------- z z z z z z z

Okayy im going to make a part 2 I didnt realize how long it would be.