~Chapter Seven ~

Bumped into... Who!? Part 7

-some angst

Author's pov

Y/N turns to Heesung as he starts to speak again, "Look I have to tell yo-"

*ggrrrrrrr-*

Both of them pause, staring at each other in surprise Y/n and heesung's eye wide, "I-I am so sorry-" , y/n quickly apologizes for getting hungry at the worst moment possible, y/n face as red as a tomato, "it's okay i can tell you later, lets get something to eat, first'' Heesung says smiling at her to reassure her that it's okay. Y/n nods still embarrassed.

"Let's get some ramen!" Heesung suggests to y/n as they walk out of the park.

"Sure, I know a good Ramen shop. It's pretty close by too!" y/n happily agrees.

"Okay let's go!" heesung replies, as they continue to walk following y/n's lead.

As y/n and Heesung are walking, Y/n senses the presence of someone watching her, watching them, Y/n chooses to ignore it but keep her guard up.

They arrive at the ramen shop, Heesung again, quickly gets ahead of y/n to open the door for her. How sweet~, She thought to herself. "Thank you~" Y/n thanks him as she enters the restaurant, Heesung smiling in return. Heesung follows after her. Heesung asked for a booth table for 2. y/n didn't question it. The hostess shows them to their table, it's a booth away from the windows, which is convenient for Heesung. "Here is your table, someone will be right with you guys" the hostess say leaving them to look at the menu. The hostess turns around and looks at heesung one more time before making her way back to her spot.

After 5 minutes a waitress makes their way to their table. "Hi, good afternoon, what are we having today?" she asks them as she takes out her notepad to write down the order.

"I'll have the beef ramen please." Heesung tells the waitress, she writes it down and looks at Heesung one more time, before turning to y/n, "what will you be having?" she asks in a less pleasing tone, "i'll have the turkey ramen with extra bamboo shoots, please," Y/n tells the waitress with a smile. The waitress doesn't return the smile, and takes her leave before taking another look at Heesung. She must really be interested in Heesung, that's the 3rd time she looks at him that way, Y/n thought to herself, but you can't even see his face!

After they order, the door opens and a man with height of 5'9 ish , comes into the restaurant by himself. He gets seated a couple tables away from us but facing our table. He looks like he is in his late 20s. He sits and looks in y/n and Heesung's direction, eyeing them for a while.

Y/n and Heesung converse and talk about the next place they should go visit after they are done eating, "we should go to that ice cream shop that we saw on our way to the park, that was close to the lakeshore" Heesung suggests to y/n. "Yeahh, we should go there afterwards" Y/n answers excitedly. "While we are on the topic, what is your favorite ice cream?" Heesung asks. "I really like vanilla and mint choco" Y/n says with a huge smile on her face. Heesung grimaces at the thought of mint choco. "ah~ Vanilla is good, but not sure about mint choco," Heesung says, a bit scared of y/n reaction to him bashing her favorite flavor. " mint choco is not for everyone, but it's soo good! and you Ethan?" Y/n proceeds to ask. "Yeahh~ sunoo, one of my friends, really likes mint choco, i like strawberries! Or the rainbow sherbet from baskin robbins" Heesung responds happily. "He does?? Strawberries are good too! I don't think I've had the rainbow sherbert flavor though," y/n says tilting her head a bit. Y/n then feels someone staring at her and looks in the directions but before she could see who it was, the waitress came back with their order. "Have a good meal" the waitress says before leaving.