~ Chapter fourteen ~

Heesung's pov

I blush at the glimpse of the sweater she is wearing, she's wearing my sweater again. Does she like it that much? I think to myself slowly feeling my ears get more warm. I snap out of it when the song's that we are going to play for sound check start. We start singing and interacting with the fans. Y/n is just enjoying herself watching us on stage, singing along to our songs, and waving at all of us.

We play fever and I see y/n cooing at our moves, I wait till she looks at me during the chorus, and I wink at her, causing her to widen her eyes and put her hand on her mouth as she looks away in shyness. I couldn't help it.

After a couple songs it's time to do our last one before we go change to start the show. We play the feeling when we, and y/n took out her phone to record, I'm assuming that's her favorite song by the way her face lit up and the speed it took for her to take out her phone. I ask one of the security guards near me to grab her phone so I can record me singing to her. The security guard hands over the phone, and I start to sing into the phone, and then Jay come and sings behind me, then Niki take s a turn as well and Jungwon and sunghoon. After a bit I give it back so that y/n can get her phone back. She looks so happy. I smile at her and continue interacting with other fans too.

After a couple minutes it was time to get ready for the actual show, we took a small rest before going ahead and got ready, sitting down in our seats to get our make up done.

Y/n pov

During the fever performance i looked in heesungs direction but man was that a bad idea, Heesung make eye contact with during chorus and winked, I would not contain my flustered self I almost shrieked, he smirked in satisfaction, Hee! You will pay later!

After a more songs passed

Ahh! Heesung and some of the members recorded themselves on my phone singing literally one of my favorite songs! I have to thank them later.

About and hour passed before the lights go off, signaling that the concert is about to start.

I have fun and enjoy today, I didnt really record today I mainly ywanted to focus on just ingraving everything in my brain about the show today. We are 2 songs away from the end.

Polaroid love comes on again and the boys take their way around the venue this time going in opposite directions.

After that they continue on to the second to last songs. After that they go and change to perform their last song. A security comes to me and whispers in my ear, "you should head on to the back in a couple minutes" it was the same security guard as yesterday I smiles in response.

They come back and performance. Their encor song I decide to take the chance and leave now, I make eye contact with the security guard signaling that ill be heading out now.

I squeeze by the crowd with apologies and excuse mes.

I make it to the end and walk to the same spot as yesterday, there was the security guard paul, and he escorted me to the back to meet the boys.

15 minutes pass by before the boys come in, this time I see Niki taking his shirt off, I turn around avoiding my gaze from his side.

"Ahh sorry niki!" I yell out.

"Hiii y/n!! O-oh sorry y/n!!"  Niki apologizes while covering himself, with a light shade of pink becoming visible on his face, and goes to find a clean shirt to put on. The rest of the members come in none by one. Heesung being the last one, I greet all of them.