~ Chapter Nineteen ~

author pov

After a couple of minutes of waiting, we finally heard the police. Daniel grunts outloud, realizing that the younger male did indeed call then authorities.

the police drove into the park looking for jay and y/n. the police man and lady step out of the car.

"dont move," the male says.

"t-they tried to steal from us!" the woman says.

"Who called the police?" The police lady asks.

"me" Jay speaks up quickly.

"and these 2 here where the one that was harrasing you?" The male asked.

"yes, they were trying to attack us, so we tried to defend ourselves while you guys arrived. They were very persistent." Jay continues.

"Yes, and followed us here from the restaurant we ate." Y/n finishes.

"Wait, you sound familiar," The police lady says.

"Ahh, who, me?" Jay asks, confused, pointing at himself.

"Yes, aren't you in that K-pop idol group?" The police woman continues.

"ahh-" Jay starts being caught off guard.

"Sorry, my daughter loves you boys, and she is always watching your videos, so i memorized the voices." the lady says.

"Ah, i see, yes, im in the Enhypen," Jay says, scratching the nape of his neck and a bit nervous.

They hear the couple gasp at the newly found information about one of the two they harassed.
"You should be careful, dont want drama in your young career," the male police say.

"dont worry, we won't tell anyone about this, just be careful, Jay, right?" The woman continued.

"Yes, that's me," Jay replies with a small chuckle.

After that, the police quickly arrested the couple for harrasment and asult. They were put in the police car.

"damn you!" Daniel spats at y/n and Jay.

"Watch your mouth," the male cop warns.

The police make their way back to the car.

"By the way, sorry to bother, but can i get an autograph for my daughter?" The lady says.

"Of course," Jay gladly agrees.

Making y/n smile at the interaction.

"Have a nice night guys, get home safe," the woman said once she got in the car.

"thanks again, jay," the woman said before they drove off.

"Let's go, I'll take you home." Jay said.

"Yeah, it's pretty late," y/n say as she starts walking.

Jay's pov

"Are you okay, though? Did you get hurt?" y/n suddenly asks me, turning to me with worried eyes.

how is she so pretty, even when she's worried

"Yes, im okay," I reply, trying to get myself out of the trance.

"Good, let's go," she says as she starts to walk off.

"Okay, let go." I say as i follow behind her.

We make it to the bus. It's currently 9 pm.

"Jay, you dont have to walk me all the way to my house," she tells me as we sit on the bench.

"It's okay y/n i dont mind," Jay says.