~ Chapter nine ~

Author's pov

After that cute moment Y/n looks at her phone, "its 9pm alread-" she comments. "Yeah, I think we should go home, we both have a busy day tomorrow" Hesung says getting up, y/n follows and stands up as well.

"Yeahh, I don't work tomorrow, but my mom must be worried," Y/n informs Heesung. "Okay, can I walk with you to the bus stop," Heesung asks y/n as puts his arm on the back of his neck. "Sure, let's go" she answers happily.

They both make their way to the bus stop, walking in comfortable silence. After a couple minutes Heesung breaks the silence, "h-hey y/n do you have a bias in Enhypen?" Heesung asks her raising his eye brows in curiosity, heesung let his curiosity get to him.

Y/n pauses before answering, "u-uh, yeah I do have a bias-" she answers with a small smile. "Can I ask who it is?" Heesung suddenly asks making y/n look at him with wide eyes, "w-why do you want to know?" She asks him eyes still wide. "I'm just curious~" Heesung states with a melodic tone. "Well if you must know! it's Jay" she finally answers his question making Heesung pout, "I thought it would be me-" Hessung comments with same pout on his face. "Well... it's not-" She responds.

Heesung's pov

I put my mask back on as we walk closer to where its a bit more crowded. I should've know her bias wouldn't be me... but- maybe... I can change that. I thought to myself as we continued to walk to her bus stop. I look over at her as she walks beside me.

She looks over at me, as her eyes turn into crescents signaling that she's smiling at me and I smile back at her, her eyes are still a bit red from crying earlier, making my heart crack a little, I hope she's okay. I thought as I turn to were we are walking still lost in thought.

"We're here-" y/n intrupts my thought announcing that we were at her stop.

I frown as I look up to see the stop. "O-oh we are," I say a bit disappointed that we have to part ways.

"Here," y/n hands the sweater I put on her, "no- y/n, its okay keep it, it's still chilly you might get cold in the way home," I say pushing the sweater back to her. "Okay, ill give it back next time I see you" she tells me, "y/n I have another sweater like that one you don't have to give it back," I inform her, I would like her to keep it. "I-if you're sure, okay" she take it and puts it back on. Good she didn't protest.

"Thank you Heesung, I'll see you tomorrow then," she says as the bus arrives, "I'll see you tomorrow y/n, get home safe!" I shout at her as she walks in the bus. "Thank you! You too!" She shouts back. I watch her look for a seat on the bus, I chuckle at the image of her in my sweater engulfing her whole body. How cute~.

~end of pov~

Y/n pov

I get in the bus and find a seat by the window. As I sit in the bus on my way home I think to myself. How did this happen? I met one of my favorite idols, and we ended up becoming friends. I still think it's to good to be true. I can't wait to see them perform tomorrow.

I arrive at my stop and walk home, I take off my shoes before entering the house. "Maa! Paa! I'm home!" I shout announcing my arrival, "welcome home mija! Do you want to eat?" My mom offers me as she greets me, "no thank you mom, i ate already," I say to her, she raises an eye brows, "mija, were have you been going these past couple days? youve been coming home a bit later than usual" she asks me a bit concerned. "Well-" I should tell my mom about who I met, she knows how much i like kpop and knows who Enhypen is, "well you see, I been hanging out with someone, i made a friend yesterday" I start to tell her,"you finally made a friend outside work? Thats not a furry creature?" She asks jokingly, I laugh at her funny remark, "yes mom someone that's not someone that walks on 4 legs or 8" I retorted. "Tell me about them? When will you bring them so i can meet them?" My mom starts to bombard me with questions, "umm you know, well... he is korean, he is in an kpop group," I start as my mom looks at me with a raised eyebrow, "are you sure you're not crazy?" She asks concerned of what I just told her. "No mom... im not crazy, well- at least I don't think I am, I myself can't believe it," I tell my mom in disbelief. "Well as long as you're careful mija." My advices me as she gives me a hug, "mom, I also have to tell you, that THAT MAN, tried to hurt me and Heesung today," I tell my mom with a frustrated tone, on the verge of crying again. "W-what!? He did!?" She asked raising her voice making my dad alarmed and walk into the the room, "what's going on!?" My dad interrupts, "nothing- honey, y/n predator... came back and almost hurt her and her friend" my mom tells my dad carefully trying not to not alarm my dad. "He did!? That bastard-" my dad retorts in an aggressive tone, "yeah... but- I finally got to put him in his place," I inform them a bit scared of their reaction. "Mija, we know your strong and you are a black belt in martial arts but you should still be careful, good thing luck was on your side and you were able to defend yourself, but next time just call the police right away" my mom advices, "I know- but I needed to get my revenge some how" I say gritting my teeth. "He's in jail for sure this time, I made sure of it" I tell my parents.