~ chapter three~

Y/n pov

I took a bite of my pizza after Ethan grabbed his slice. "Mmmm!!! This is so good I was starving" I blurted out suddenly. I finally look up, and I almost chocked on the cheese, Ethan removed his mask, ~I-im- wait- y/n calm down,~ we have to make sure we are not confusing him.

"Yeah! This is really good, mmm" he replies to my out burst with a smile and his cheeks full of food.
I reply with a small giggle, acting unfazed by his face reveal, yet in awe at his reaction.

I take another bite of my pizza and I think to myself as I chew, no way its Heeseung from enhypen... but that smile and the doe-eyes there's no doubt, and he used his English name to introduced himself. I'm assuming it was to prevent me from knowing who he was at first or-

My thoughts were interrupted by Heeseung , "y/n, I hope you don't mind me asking, how old are you?" He asked curiously looking at me.
~I-i ahh! stop- heeseung im liter-
Well glad I didn't tell him Enhypen is another one of my favorite groups, I wouldn't want to make him feel uncomfortable.

"I'm 22" I reply with a smile still chewing my pizza, still internally freaking out, but seeming unfazed in the exterior. "And you?" I asked knowing the answer but... he- doesn't have to know that.

"Oh- you're older than me, I'm 21, that means I can call you noona" he says with a slight teasing tone in his voice.

~Heesu- i feel like I'm about to have a mental breakdown-

what ever higher entity that is out there controlling the world, you're testing me!

"y-you don't have to but i don't really mind if you do, we are not that far apart in age." I reply to him cursing myself for stuttering, my already natural rose cheeks getting a deeper shade, as I feel my ears getting slightly warm. I try to hide my embarrassment by biting into the pizza.

"*Chuckle* I was half joking, but- maybe I will call you that," he replies to me with a small smirk, before getting back to his slice of pizza.
. . .DID- HE- just-.

Heeseung's pov

I laugh at her cuteness, I shouldnt tease her like that, but her reaction was pretty cute, I shouldn't annoy her like this... She might end up disliking me. I thought.

She doesn't seem to know who I am, but the more I talk to her the more I grown more comfortable around her. Enough to treat her more like a friend. I'm surprised though since she likes BTS, she should have atleast heard of me or at least my group. Well- whatever, she's the first person I have felt this comfortable with- well that are not the rest of the members. Its nice to talk to someone that doesn't gush about me being in enhypen and treats me like a human being.

My thoughts were interrupted by y/n. "So, Ethan, what do you do for a living?" she asks as she looks at me making eye contact, I pause for a second and look into her brown orbs and I then looked down at my almost finished pizza and thought, should I tell her I'm an Idol? Hmm- no... maybe I should wait to tell her.

"I work in the music industry," I reply to her with confidence, which is partially true. "Oh, like making music?" She asks as she finishes her second slice of pizza. Wow~ this girl can eat I thought. Well, she did say she was very hungry.

"Yeah, I make music i like to sing," I reply to her with a huge smile. She smiles in return "you must really like to sing, I hope you make it bigger than what you already accomplished," she says with such sweetness. I smile at her, as I finish my last slice of pizza.

We call the waiter to bring us our bill. "I'll be right back with the bill, do you guys need any carry out plates?" Our waiter asks us. At this point we only had one slice of pizza, I decided to let y/n take it, I would take it with me but the boys would probably end up fighting for who gets to eat it, and I still feel bad for bumping into her.