~ chapter fifteen~

Some mention of abuse

Author's pov

Y/n and heesung finished eating, the waiter jinyoung come to their table and gives them the bill.

"Here you go" jinyoung says, looking at y/n before he walks away again. Heesung glaring at the male a bit angry at his actions towards y/n.

"Let me pay this time" y/n asks heesung.

"No, ill pay i invited you" Heesung tells y/n.

"F-fine" y/n says letting her head fall in defeat.

Heesung chuckles at her action before placing his card on the tray for the waiter to pick up.

"Thank you" jinyoung comes back to get the bill and the card.

"Thanks heesung," y/n says with a small smile.

"You're welcome" Heesung replies back.

"Here you go, guys," jinyoung says once he comes back. "B-by the way, d-do you have a boyfriend?" Jinyoung asks y/n who's eyes open so wide her eyes nearly popped out of her eye sockets.

"U-uhhh n-" y/n starts."can't you see she's with me" Heesung spats a the male in jealousy. Making y/n speechless and her hand slowly goes to her mouth in disbelief.

"Ahh sorry, I wanted to ask her any way, but I figured, you guys make a cute couple, take care of her" jinyoung says making y/n blush at his comment.

"Thanks, I will, let's go y/n," Heesung says putting his mask on.

"O-okay" y/n quietly lets out.

They both make their way out to the street. "H-heesung-" y/n starts making Heesung slowly then to him. "Y-yes?" hessung replies a bit nervous."t-thank you" She says with her eye to the ground. "F-for what" Heesung asks a bit confused. "For defending me" y/n says making heesung flustered at the thought of what he did. "N-no problem" Heesung replied.

After that they go back to the park they first went to when Heesung first asked her to acompany him on sight seeing. They have a good time just sitting and relaxing, talking about small things, getting to knowneach other better.

Y/n opens up to Heesung about the man they encountered a while ago, that she had a restraining order against.

"H-heesung you know that man that we bumped into the second day we hung out?" Y/n asks Heesung helping him remmember.

"How can I not forget, that was the first time i saw you in action," Heesung says making y/n laugh.

"Well, he's actually my uncle from my dad's side" y/n confesses making heesung widen his eyes.

"Really????" Heesung asks in surprise.

"Y-yeah, I wanted to just tell you what happened, I'm pretty sure you were confused and maybe left you wondering about it," y/n says to him.

"Yeah I actually am curious" heesung says.

"Well when I was younger my parents used to leave me in the care of my uncle, while they worked, my uncle lived with us at the time and so it was easy for them to leave me with him, but when they were gone, he would sometimes hit me and basically abuse me physically," y/n says with a quiet tone.