Chapter 66: Shield Signal

Start from the beginning

So as not to disturb the three people and evil spirits in the house.

‌Then, Xu Dongyou immediately activated his five senses, and the originally pitch-black night seemed to turn into slightly visible outlines, but he still couldn't see clearly.

Because his body is not good at night vision after all, but he is extremely sensitive to moving objects. In just a short while, he saw three vague people rushing into another room quickly in the dark night.

Xu Dongyou said something quickly, everyone cheered up, and asked Wu Fang to stay where he was, while the rest rushed in.

Xu Dongyou stood at the back. He was not good at fighting at all, so he acted as a night vision device to guide Tian Ze and the violent girl.

The man with glasses also stayed where he was, protecting researcher Wu Fang.

After the live broadcast started, many viewers have already come in, and they immediately saw a dark room with vague outlines, and they were a little confused for a while.

[What is this broadcasting? 】

[Also confused, I also want to ask what this is doing. 】

[It's so dark that I can't see what it is. 】

At this moment, Tian Ze and Violent Woman went straight to the second bedroom according to Xu Dongyou's reminder. When they rushed in, they immediately felt a gust of wind blowing. It was the wind when the owner of the room was waving a stick. He would knock down these three people with a few punches in the first time, and then successfully subdue them. During the whole process, they did not perceive any evil attacks.

Xu Dongyou hurriedly found the switch at this time, and when the light instantly illuminated the room, the three of Xu Dongyou couldn't help being surprised. The family of three looked like ghosts in the dark, looking extremely eerie, with sunken eye sockets, thinning hair, and even skin A dry feeling.

The undisguised horror in their eyes even sent chills down the back of the three of them.

It's only been half a year, what happened to this family of three, it turned out to be this kind of person who is neither noble nor expensive.

In addition, Xu Dongyou was surprised because he saw a monster with a human face and a spider body standing behind the three people. The human face looked like a man about three years old, with a sly smile on his front and eight spider legs. At the end are pale human hands, three of which are grabbing the heads of the family of three.

Xu Dongyou immediately took precautions and quickly looked around, but found no evil items.

Both Tian Ze and Violent Girl noticed that Xu Dongyou was staring at the position behind the family of three, and immediately realized that there was a possibility that there was an evil spirit there, and they immediately took precautions, ready to attack at any time.

The family of three huddled together, terrified, still muttering: "Don't eat me, don't eat me, can't I sell mobile phones?"

The barrage is being refreshed crazily right now.

[Fuck, fuck, I was so scared that my phone fell to the ground again, and the screen was shattered. Fortunately, there was a film on it, so nothing happened hahahaha. 】

[Damn it, this is too scary. Where did these three actors get the actors? The acting is too scary, especially the bodies of these three people are so thin that there is only a layer of skin left. 】

[I can't see any shadow of special effects! Master's youth is back, and you finally started to return to special effects again, weeping with joy. 】

[The live broadcast that my husband and I watched together made us scream in fright, it was frightening to death. 】